BANNED

Default New X-Men Red Interview and Art

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-red-jean-g...r-interview/3/

I'm excited about what I'm hearing and that art is great!

I'm hoping the momentum keeps going unlike Blue which had such a wonderful start and fizzled out.

Can`t wait for smth Gambit related in RED. Good article.

BANNED

I like hearing that Laura is going to be using her stealth/infiltration skills in here.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    That was on the solicits as the cover of the annual lol. I did thought it was a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    isn't that the cover to the Annual?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    That was on the solicits as the cover of the annual lol. I did thought it was a bit weird.
    Yes, I am pretty sure it was a mix up on the part of the solicits. Quite a few sites figured out that it was a mistake already.

• JEAN GREY and her team of X-Men are trying to save the world…but one mutant could spoil that for everyone.

• When an old friend of Jean’s is corrupted and turned against her, will Jean have to do the unthinkable?

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men:_Red_Vol_1_4
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-26-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I like hearing that Laura is going to be using her stealth/infiltration skills in here.
    It's good that Taylor can really use this book to further develop and expand Laura and Gabby, since they have been mostly self-contained.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I wonder if all those D-list mutants will move to this new Utopia-replacement.

Utopia was the only place where we saw characters who were (almost) forgotten like Bliss, Litterbug, Dragoness, Ariel and so on.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Very encouraged by this interview. I really like Taylor's approach to Jean Grey. He's really emphasizing her compassion and heart, pursuing peace rather than constantly fighting one battle after the other. That's more in line with the vision Charles Xavier had from the beginning. It's also a nice change of pace from everything that Cyclops, Wolverine, and Kitty Pryde have done in recent years. It really does feel like a back to basics approach, one that kind of got lost after all the complications surrounding her last death. She's coming back into a world with a fresh set of eyes. She's kind of like Gabby in that respect, choosing to approach the world with a sense of hope and optimism. I think that sort of thing will be good for Jean, the X-men, and the Marvel universe as a whole.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Decent interview. Hopefully the book doesn't lose its way as is usual at the min.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Can`t wait for smth Gambit related in RED. Good article.
    Agreed. I'm sure we'll get more in a couple months when he joins. Impatiently waiting, but trying to enjoy the book as much as I can until then. Which I am. I like the cast well enough with out Remy to have interest.

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Looking forward to this, hopefully they can keep the artist on the book for the long haul. Nothing worse than getting a good artist and then after the first arc the artist is replaced and the quality just free falls.
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.

Uh I get the lil girl is on the team. But are there no adults on this Utopia yet? Dragging here to another continent doesn't seem helpful
    GrindrStone(D)

I just wish this next issue has more dialogue than the first one. Although it was pretty good, I wanted to READ more what these characters were thinking and the relations between them.