Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

I did not wait this long, or suffer mediocrity just to get a mini series. I want a full ongoing. Anything less is musty.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡

Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

CHECKMATE [/B]

GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Don't apologise- It's odd for a group built upon inclusiveness, that so many fans can disrespect other fans who like different characters- why can't we all get along?
    I'm always AMAZED by that. I wonder if people know they are doing it and just don't care, or just don't know they are doing it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    I did not wait this long, or suffer mediocrity just to get a mini series. I want a full ongoing. Anything less is musty.
    Hell yes and say that again!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hell yes and say that again!!!!
    Do you think it's likely an ongoing would make it past 12 issues? I like Storm and will buy either format but I'm not sure an ongoing would last.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Do you think it's likely an ongoing would make it past 12 issues? I like Storm and will buy either format but I'm not sure an ongoing would last.
    I'm honestly not sure but we fans of Storm's are trying to mobilize a strategy that ensures it goes beyond 12 issues. There's a lot of interest in her especially with BP doing so well so hopefully this interest can also bleed over into the comics.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

I'm honestly not sure but we fans of Storm's are trying to mobilize a strategy that ensures it goes beyond 12 issues. There's a lot of interest in her especially with BP doing so well so hopefully this interest can also bleed over into the comics.
    That makes sense. I hope that happens. I would like to see fewer titles published that have longer runs. The current climate calls for mini series but I would like to get to a place where 25 issues is the norm for an ongoing series.

That makes sense. I hope that happens. I would like to see fewer titles published that have longer runs. The current climate calls for mini series but I would like to get to a place where 25 issues is the norm for an ongoing series.
    If you want this you have to support it and tell everyone you know to support it.

Mighty Member

If you want this you have to support it and tell everyone you know to support it.
    For sure. I'm a retailer and this will be a featured book, no doubt.

OH Yaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Do you have any recommendations that we can do to ensure it's successful.

Mighty Member

OH Yaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Do you have any recommendations that we can do to ensure it's successful.
    The best advice I can give is to use social media to the max. Make it as easy as possible for people to find the book, by posting links to places to purchase it digitally. Let people who live near you know where the nearest comic book shop is. We assume everybody knows where to get comics but it's not true, I've found. Post cool pictures of Storm with little interesting facts about her.

I'm torn about playing up the Black Panther marriage. On the one hand it makes sense, but on the other I don't want her to be "Black Panther's wife". It's a tricky situation I think.

Ouuu a retailer? Hey bighead
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡

Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

CHECKMATE [/B]

GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

I keep googling for any new news on this book, but nothing ever turns up that we haven't seen before!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Ouuu a retailer? Hey bighead
    I got into it for the riches.. the fame and glamour are just side bonuses.

The best advice I can give is to use social media to the max. Make it as easy as possible for people to find the book, by posting links to places to purchase it digitally. Let people who live near you know where the nearest comic book shop is. We assume everybody knows where to get comics but it's not true, I've found. Post cool pictures of Storm with little interesting facts about her.

I'm torn about playing up the Black Panther marriage. On the one hand it makes sense, but on the other I don't want her to be "Black Panther's wife". It's a tricky situation I think.
    Great Great idea! I really like the idea of posting pictures with little interesting facts about her. To your point about Tchalla I love them as a pair but I think it's important she be able to stand on her own beyond being his wife or ex. So I agree with you from that perspective.

Thank you so much again for your insight. It was very much appreciated.

Thank you again for your insight

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    I keep googling for any new news on this book, but nothing ever turns up that we haven't seen before!
    I really don't expect any news at the earliest after the current bp arc is done which won't happen until mid April. Hold tight and be patient. In the meantime let's continue to think of ways to ensure the success of the book. Daniel had some great ideas.