Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

From the responses, I can tell bat fans are really amped about this project.
    Last edited by Old Man Ollie 1962; 10-07-2017 at 03:49 PM.

So, Aquabat is next. Did Thomas Wayne marry an Atlantean or something for their daughter to gain such powers? Will be interesting to see that.

But the two biggest for me will be BatDoom and WonderBat (I don't think that's how people wanted that term to be interpreted). As Clark and Diana are usually meant to be Bruce's closest friends, if not family outside the Bat Family.

I expected more discussion on this topic. It is Batman after all. Or Batman related.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    I expected more discussion on this topic. It is Batman after all. Or Batman related.
    People may be feeling like DC is ODing on all these BatCombos. I know I am.
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

BANNED

I find Batman overexposed, I have zero interest in Metal, and I find the Evil Batmen concept stupid as Hell (In a video by the Last Angry Geek, he joked about DC putting out a book called "Batman: Inflation" and that honestly would have worked as a title here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I find Batman overexposed, I have zero interest in Metal, and I find the Evil Batmen concept stupid as Hell (In a video by the Last Angry Geek, he joked about DC putting out a book called "Batman: Inflation" and that honestly would have worked as a title here.)
    Honestly, with all the evil Supermen we've seen in the past few years or stories where Batman "can do no wrong," I find a bunch of evil Batmen being the main villains of a DC event for the Justice League to defeat kind of refreshing .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly, with all the evil Supermen we've seen in the past few years or stories where Batman "can do no wrong," I find a bunch of evil Batmen being the main villains of a DC event for the Justice League to defeat kind of refreshing .
    Never said I liked the Evil Supermen either.

Never said I liked the Evil Supermen either.
    I jus think it's refreshing to see that turnabout is fair play .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I jus think it's refreshing to see that turnabout is fair play .
    I think we need more evil Mr. Teriffics next. Mr. Terrible is just not enough. (Also, I REALLY hope Mr. Terrible shows up in The Terrifics.)

they're really keeping BtD under wraps..hope it pays off
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Hmmm... Batman as a girl. That's... that's completely new and edgy! After Batgirl. And Batgirl. And wait... Batgirl. Oh, now I forgot Batwoman. Must be getting old. Does Huntress count? If DC would know what to do with those characters 6 months from now I'd be on board with a new Batsomething

Fantastic Member

I am in this boat also. Maybe if they actually went through the trouble of making a fleshed out story I could get behind it but right now this just reads as something slapped together just to sell batman comic books, action figures and fuel the "Batman can beat anyone... see??" fans. No depth and no respect for the DC universe.

Fantastic Member

I think we need more evil Mr. Teriffics next. Mr. Terrible is just not enough. (Also, I REALLY hope Mr. Terrible shows up in The Terrifics.)
    You now how interesting it would have been to see ANYONE else beside Batman... Mr. Terrific is a good idea, maybe some lesser known or used Justice League guy. Probably wouldn't be able to sell seven individual comics about each one though. Or steal the Justice League powers and watch the Batfamily fight them. Losing. Badly. Then Batman is forced to do something or call in the real League to fix it. Anything. But this. Quickly put together just for sales. Seems like a lot of front end work for little pay out.

Spectacular Member

I'm quite curious about this version of Batman, but there simply isn't much info about her at the moment. Unlike all other evil versions they didn't even mention what event is behind this transformation, not to mention if she's a version of Bruce that was born as a female or something else.

My current guess is that Bruce tried to resurrect his mother or other female from his life (Selina?), something went wrong and he ended up stuck in her undead body. I suppose it would be suitably dark and disturbing.