View Poll Results: Cyclops Lives or Stays Dead?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops Must Live Now

123 80.39%
  • Cylops Must Stay Dead

30 19.61%
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Cylops Should Live or Die

Marvel has said that they respond to fan requests for who should live and who should die. I've begun a twitter and email offensive demanding Marvel bring Cyclops back. Even so I want this poll to be one more data point for Marvel. Do you want Cyclops back or do you wish him dead. Make your choice marvelous mutant fans.

My answer should be very clear.

Niffleheim

I don't want him to be used as angst to drive a Logan and Jean editorial mandated relationship if it goes that route. That would be uncomfortable to watch even for a non-fan.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I don't want him to be used as angst to drive a Logan and Jean editorial mandated relationship if it goes that route. That would be uncomfortable to watch even for a non-fan.
    Wolverine x Jean

Cyclops x Emma

Storm x Black Panther

#problemsolved

I want him to stay dead for a while and come back later, like the same time or more than Wolverine, but not as long as Jean...

Look if I'm alone in missing Cyke I'm willing to accept that but I need to know. Ultimately I'm willing to accept the group choice but I need to know if this is really what we want. I will accept the group consensus but I need your participation.

I don't see an upside to resurrecting him in the current climate. The 'All Cyclops Everything' era begun by Fraction and Brubaker had long since lost its lustre when Bendis arrived, and he hammered about 1,000 final nails into its coffin by making every non-Cyke-aligned X-Man look like a spiteful idiot while also making Cyke a pathetic sadsack with zero plan or momentum who dragged down everyone by his side. AND THEN we got the IvX era where Cyke wasn't around but we couldn't go 5 minutes without him being mentioned and ugh.

Leave him alone.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Look if I'm alone in missing Cyke I'm willing to accept that but I need to know. Ultimately I'm willing to accept the group choice but I need to know if this is really what we want. I will accept the group consensus but I need your participation.
    I think many miss Cyclops, at least in this forum he seems pretty popular, still there are only like 200 people here, that's not much. And his death was fairly recent and Alonso has already said there are no plans to bring him back. Which is sad because Jean, Xavier and Logan are coming back and is going to feel weird seeing them reuinited without Scott since he's always been with the X-men, it's the old gang there. I at least hope they just don't start trashing him or dancing on his grave or anything like that lol.

I don't know, there is an upcoming Infinity gems events, which I believe might involve some reality warping shit, maybe. And apparently there is a big relauch in 2018, and there's also that avengers/champions crossover, we have to see what happens with Tyke too you know... So we should wait to see wha happens since Marvel kinda promise to bring all the classic characters back, and Cyclops is among the classic characters.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    I don't see an upside to resurrecting him in the current climate. The 'All Cyclops Everything' era begun by Fraction and Brubaker had long since lost its lustre when Bendis arrived, and he hammered about 1,000 final nails into its coffin by making every non-Cyke-aligned X-Man look like a spiteful idiot while also making Cyke a pathetic sadsack with zero plan or momentum who dragged down everyone by his side. AND THEN we got the IvX era where Cyke wasn't around but we couldn't go 5 minutes without him being mentioned and ugh.

Leave him alone.
    Correction does not nessisarily mean Cyke in the ascendent. It just means not crapping on his legacy and giving him a place. Wherever that place might be...
    Last edited by Ulfhammer; 10-08-2017 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunoni View Post
    I think many miss Cyclops, at least in this forum he seems pretty popular, still there are only like 200 people here, that's not much. And his death was fairly recent and Alonso has already said there are no plans to bring him back. Which is sad because Jean, Xavier and Logan are coming back and is going to feel weird seeing them reuinited without Scott since he's always been with the X-men, it's the old gang there. I at least hope they just don't start trashing him or dancing on his grave or anything like that lol.

I don't know, there is an upcoming Infinity gems events, which I believe might involve some reality warping shit, maybe. And apparently there is a big relauch in 2018, and there's also that avengers/champions crossover, we have to see what happens with Tyke too you know... So we should wait to see wha happens since Marvel kinda promise to bring all the classic characters back, and Cyclops is among the classic characters.
    I'm going to speak boldly for Cyke fans and say that we don't need a way back tomorrow. We also don't need Jean or Emma to propel us back into the narrative. Those who love Cyke accept his flaws and shortcomings. There will be a place and a time for our boy to rise again. I'm just not willing to wait for Marvel to decide the place and time. They've already shown they can't handle the responsibility so were here to try and keep them honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunoni View Post
    Wolverine x Jean

Cyclops x Emma

Storm x Black Panther

#problemsolved
    I prefer:

Wolverine x Domino

Cyclops x Jean

Storm x Black Panther
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Bring RightClops back, and give us an "X-Men Two-In-One" title, with Cyclops and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Bring RightClops back, and give us an "X-Men Two-In-One" title, with Cyclops and Wolverine.

Brothers in arms with never be forgotten. Cyclops needs Logan and anyone who thinks this pair can't work doesn't know anything about Logan\Scott.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I prefer:

Wolverine x Domino

Cyclops x Jean

Storm x Black Panther
    i like you!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Brothers in arms with never be forgotten. Cyclops needs Logan and anyone who thinks this pair can't work doesn't know anything about Logan\Scott.
    The best superhero duo ever.