View Poll Results: Cyclops Lives or Stays Dead?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops Must Live Now

123 80.39%
  • Cylops Must Stay Dead

30 19.61%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Daviddv0601 View Post
    At first, I always thought Scott was a little too hard on Wolverine but then I came to think about it and imagine myself in his shoes. If I was with the woman I really love, and I found a bad boy trying to take her from me, I wouldn't play nice with him either. Sure, the relationship between Scott and Jean is kind of shallow, but I think they both care about each other emotionally than physically because it is kind of clear that Wolverine is more interested in banging Jean than actually marrying her. Although, I doubt he would turn down a marriage if she were to marry him but still, it looks like Wolverine just wants sex. I still ship Wolverine with Jean, but I CAN understand why Scott would want to protect his relationship and be as much of a dick as he can to Wolverine so no, I don't want Cyclops to die.
    Wow, a little late to the party. I thought this thread was long dead.

Read the first 60 issues of X-Factor and if your still convinced Scott and Jean's ship is shallow than nothing I can say here will make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    dead let him stay dead. he needs the break.
    #ideasneverdie
    Thanks for much for your kind words. I think Ororo needs a break too. Hope she's as "lucky" as Scott was .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Thanks for much for your kind words. I think Ororo needs a break too. Hope she's as "lucky" as Scott was .
    I think you die a hero, or live long enough to go to limbo and become irrelevant or useless...

As for Scott returning, I want it to be something as big as Hal Jordan Return so not pressure into rushing it

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Wow, a little late to the party. I thought this thread was long dead.

Read the first 60 issues of X-Factor and if your still convinced Scott and Jean's ship is shallow than nothing I can say here will make a difference.

Why do people like to go off topic by bringing up Ororo?? I simply answered the question. but since you brought her up she has been on a break since she returned to the xoffice after her marriage was annulled. That said, Goddesses can't die.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

We got wolverine back already, now we just need Cycloops back so they can be the odd couple again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    We got wolverine back already, now we just need Cycloops back so they can be the odd couple again.
    Yes I agree. Cyclops and Wolverine are the greatest superhero duo in Marvel Comics.

And the X-Men without Cyke, Logan, Xavier and Jean became just "Kitty Pryde and the Others". Unfortunately...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yes I agree. Cyclops and Wolverine are the greatest superhero duo in Marvel Comics.

And the X-Men without Cyke, Logan, Xavier and Jean became just "Kitty Pryde and the Others". Unfortunately...
    I think we need a new extinction team instead

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I think we need a new extinction team instead
    hmm, I would prefer Uncanny X-Men.

I need a Cyke and Maria Hill Comic.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I need Milo manara do draw it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I need Milo manara do draw it
    OMG! hahahahahahahhahahah

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I'd read it if Cyke's in it.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I want Cyclops to come back eventually, definitely but not right away. And if/when they bring him back I would like it done with significance. Not just him appear suddenly and say "I got better." Cyclops is too much a part of the X-Mythos for me to have him stay dead. Call me a softy when it comes to the classic X-Men characters. I have too many fond memories of him and the ANAD team along with Jean.