View Poll Results: Cyclops Lives or Stays Dead?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops Must Live Now

123 80.39%
  • Cylops Must Stay Dead

30 19.61%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Can we replace cyclops with wolverine?

LIVE
    Cyclops went through a long story arc. He was very justified in his later choices. It was interesting and fun to watch. In comics there is often only one correct political view. Shorthard for real life, if you are of a different political view from the Marvel norm you're easily painted just as a villain. They tried to do that to Cyclops ultimately. Their writers did a piss poor job making Cyke look like a bad guy in all these "Cyclops is bad" stories. Amusing shit.

Cyclops is always right.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Cyclops Lives.

BANNED

what if he comes back as a ghost like adult jean in jean gray so that he can haunt tyke?

Killing Cyclops was probably the single worst decision in Marvel comics.

he's missed in the X-books. they've been ok, but not great. I refuse to read X-Men blue because i hate the O5. get rid of them and bring Scott back. they want to honestly repair the X-line? get rid of the gimmick O5. they've been here too long and they suck

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    he's missed in the X-books. they've been ok, but not great. I refuse to read X-Men blue because i hate the O5. get rid of them and bring Scott back. they want to honestly repair the X-line? get rid of the gimmick O5. they've been here too long and they suck
    Goddamn I hate having these young versions running around being pointless.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Bring him back. He was treated like shit and the way his death was handled was just garbage. You can find better ways of promoting other characters if you feel like Cyke was having a stranglehold on the focus of the X-books then what they did.

Definitely. But I also don't want Emma turning good just cause her hubby is back. It takes away her agency. And I want another writer to handle Kitty being the headmaster before Scott inevitably takes over the job (unless he comes back as the controversial mutant revolutionary).

But then again, I miss Scott.

Ultimate Member

Love the pictures of Scott and Logan being friendly, if not friends.

But I'm not sure I want him back *now,* if only because I'm not convinced that he wouldn't be written crappily by the people currently writing the X-books.

I kind of want the 05 to get absorbed into their older counterparts and partially reboot them (getting rid of the younger counterparts, while also creating a narrative reason why Warren would regain his old personality, Hank would perk up, Scott would be less grar, etc.).

Lol, he IS the Xmen icon...what a question

Maybe it would be better for him to stay dead for more two years the X-mens stories have been spinning around him for a long time.

But I'm not against his back since Cyclops not be again the leader of the X-mens. Let others carry this weight for a while .

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

He'll come back eventually, but for now needs to stay dead. Don't really see the incentive in bringing him back right now.

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Killing Cyclops was probably the single worst decision in Marvel comics.
    No.

Demonizing and then killing Jean Grey/Phoenix - TWICE - were!

And, I want Cyclops, the real Cyclops that Jean had freed from Apocalypse - back!

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    No.

Demonizing and then killing Jean Grey/Phoenix - TWICE - were!

And, I want Cyclops, the real Cyclops that Jean had freed from Apocalypse - back!
    That's what I want too. I'm missing him. And has a lot of people seems to think Tyke is not that guy.