View Poll Results: Cyclops Lives or Stays Dead?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops Must Live Now

123 80.39%
  • Cylops Must Stay Dead

30 19.61%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Yeah, right? Make it happen Marvel.

BANNED

Logan will be bored without Scott.

Good thing he's getting on that Infinity Gem flow. He can make some magic with those babies.

I thought Emma interacting with Tyke in Blue might have dropped clues or hints for Cyke's return, but I don't think there was. I haven't read the book admittedly, but the current crossover seems enticing, especially if Rachel and Tyke get to have some interactions.

I say keep Cyclops shelved, until they have a good story to reintroduce the character. The previous chracter assassination will take a good story to undo it's damage. I understand that his fans want him back posthaste, but what's the point if they crap cyclops bed story wise.

BANNED

I want Scott's mother (Katherine Summers) to be resurrected.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 10-08-2017 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Link added.

If Jean can stay dead for over a decade I don't see why Cyclops can't either. I mean it's not like he's Wolverine or something.

Maybe they could give us Basilisk from the Age of X series? The sky is the limit when you don't give a s*it, and Marvel doesn't.

Alive and with out the x men, how about him and cap go on a redemption quest.

I feel like he should stay dead for at the very least half of the time Jean was dead. Bringing him back this soon makes his death pointless in the first place and paints Emma like a bigger psycho than she is right now. I say keep him dead for a while this way his death means something. Also, he could use a good rest.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Alive and with out the x men, how about him and cap go on a redemption quest.
    Cyke and Cap working together, without a bunch of other people, just two of what Marvel generally touts as their best leaders, could be really interesting, and highlight both similarities and differences to their leadership styles. Both have proven more than capable of working under other leaders (like Janet or Ororo), or working with people trying to undercut them (like Clint or Logan), or just 'difficult' people (like Pietro or Magneto!), so it wouldn't necessarily be an ego-clash, or rivalry, since both of them are far too experienced and mature for that sort of childish nonsense or cheap drama.

The shield is kind of an unbreakable defense, and the optic blasts are kind of an irresistible weapon, so the two of them would be like the original Power Man & Iron Fist team-up, completing the gaps in each other's power-sets, to make an unbeatable team out of one character lopsided in favor of a huge attack and one lopsided in favor of heavy defense.

BANNED

Ideas NEVER die!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Cyke and Cap working together, without a bunch of other people, just two of what Marvel generally touts as their best leaders, could be really interesting, and highlight both similarities and differences to their leadership styles. Both have proven more than capable of working under other leaders (like Janet or Ororo), or working with people trying to undercut them (like Clint or Logan), or just 'difficult' people (like Pietro or Magneto!), so it wouldn't necessarily be an ego-clash, or rivalry, since both of them are far too experienced and mature for that sort of childish nonsense or cheap drama.

The shield is kind of an unbreakable defense, and the optic blasts are kind of an irresistible weapon, so the two of them would be like the original Power Man & Iron Fist team-up, completing the gaps in each other's power-sets, to make an unbeatable team out of one character lopsided in favor of a huge attack and one lopsided in favor of heavy defense.
    Yeah, but Marvel won't do it.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    ^ To be fair, Emma wasn't the only one who messed up the P5.
    The thing I found interesting is that Cyclops, until that final fight, was hardly affected by the Phoenix Force. He wasn't creating mutated whalecrabs or Hell-prisons, he wasn't destroying sovereign nations and he wasn't screwing with people via telepathy just for the heck of it.

It wasn't until the Avengers started frakking with him (again) that he said, "Screw all this" (paraphrase) and went Dark Phoenix.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

More on-topic, though, I want Cyclops back yesterday. The REAL Cyclops, and not that turd running around in Blue.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."