Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Justice League Final Trailer

Just released at Comicon The Justice League Final Trailer showcases alot of clips from the new movie.

What did you think of the film? Are you excited?

Justice League Final Trailer NYCC
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

Can’t wait for November !!

Astonishing Member

My life is almost complete.
    That initial scene with Lois Lane is perfect.

Retired

I don't know if it will be the final trailer. They could do another just before the movie comes out. I like how they let the general public know that Henry Cavill is in this movie, without spoiling any possible Superman reveal. The movie looks like Zack Snyder's movie, even if Joss Whedon completed the filming--which is great. I hope all of Ezra Miller's best lines haven't been used up in the trailers.

Are we supposed to know who that guy is who turns into rock in the battle with the Amazons?

Very excited for Justice League. Ben Affleck, to me is my favorite live action adaptation of Bruce Wayne/ Batman. Gal Gadot is phenomenal as WW, the only one I am not real excited about is Ezra Miller. I’m going to withhold judgement until after I see it and just hope he kills it as the Flash ( even if he is being written like the Wally version from the animated series).

I hope the actually soundtrack is more orchestral and not like this garbage we keep getting in the trailers. Elfman is a great composer I trust Elfman will do a great job.
    Those are both very minor concerns and November can not come soon enough!
    Overall 10/10 on the excitement meter!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I don't know if it will be the final trailer. They could do another just before the movie comes out. I like how they let the general public know that Henry Cavill is in this movie, without spoiling any possible Superman reveal. The movie looks like Zack Snyder's movie, even if Joss Whedon completed the filming--which is great. I hope all of Ezra Miller's best lines haven't been used up in the trailers.

Are we supposed to know who that guy is who turns into rock in the battle with the Amazons?
    It is being announced as the last trailer, and I'm cool with that. Nowadays the studios launch so many trailers that there's hardly any good stuff left when you get to the actual movie.

I think the guy rock guy is supposed to show how they conquer their enemies, turning them into Parademons. I could be intrerpreting the scene wrong.

Peace

The soundtrack songs being used is just for promotional reasons. I doubt the whole movie is going to be an 80's rock CD mix.

I'm worried that Aquaman will be treated as somewhat a buffoon. I'm no expert on Arthur Curry, but I remember reading Johns' New 52 run on Aquaman and he never came across as a doofus.

The trailer was good. I did not like the music choice. The previous one was too good. Zimmer's use was perfect.

And how did it start!!! I felt so relieved and happy. (The scene is shot POV of Lois). And....then broke it. I am not angry though. I saw his monument(JL is one?). Hopefully the film will have more of Lois. And more of Cavill then such sequences. Man that was perfect. This is what i would have imagined their reunion to be like. Hope the real one lives up to this.

Then Flash. He is the fan. Isn't he? Why do i have the feeling that i will like his role the most? I would definitely say that if i ever see the bat signal!

Teamwork! Importance of being united.

Smiles! They are going out of their way to show that.

Steppenwolf. He continues his intimidating streak. Not as effective as the previous trailer as the voice was not heard. But he is definitely dangerous.

Liked that they did not spoil anything. Hope they continue like that.

And finally so few days. I am finally getting a JL movie! Pardon me if i repeat it like an obnoxious child but i feel like an excited child!
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-08-2017 at 08:27 AM.

The beginning with Clois moments, it was beautiful..!! I loved it. Cyborg still looks meh to me, Flash too. Rest of the characters are great, particularly Aquaman. I have a hunch that he is going to get a pretty good fan base once the film is released. Consider me one of the first members already

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    The soundtrack songs being used is just for promotional reasons. I doubt the whole movie is going to be an 80's rock CD mix.

I'm worried that Aquaman will be treated as somewhat a buffoon. I'm no expert on Arthur Curry, but I remember reading Johns' New 52 run on Aquaman and he never came across as a doofus.
    I am going to be keeping a close eye on how aquaman is portayed in this. People are saying the flash is the one to watch, but it seems like in all the recent live action appearances, he’s the one who comes across as a bit dorky. I’m also loving the fact that cyborg flies, and the relationship with bruce and diana.

Pretty solid trailer. It didn't really make me more hyped for the movie, but it looks pretty cool .

The feels from that Lois and Clark scene...

Y'know, I don't think Miller and Momoa are reflective of their characters all that much, personality-wise, but darn it if they don't just look like they're going to be a lot of fun to watch .

If nothing else, Steppenwolf looks like he's going to be more of a genuine threat to the whole team then some of the MCU Avengers villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Pretty solid trailer. It didn't really make me more hyped for the movie, but it looks pretty cool .

The feels from that Lois and Clark scene...

Y'know, I don't think Miller and Momoa are reflective of their characters all that much, personality-wise, but darn it if they don't just look like they're going to be a lot of fun to watch .

If nothing else, Steppenwolf looks like he's going to be more of a genuine threat to the whole team then some of the MCU Avengers villains.
    You know out of all the many stories I have read from DC through the years, I don’t think I have ever come across Steppenwolf.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I enjoyed it. The action looks like it's going to be incredible and they're investing a lot into Superman's story.

It was okay. The dream sequence was the best part. That stupid song in the background of the rest of it though hurt it, I thought it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Like most I loved the dream sequence. Beautifully shot and acted. The action and the chemistry between the league fighting is going to be awesome. The red skies are great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It was okay. The dream sequence was the best part. That stupid song in the background of the rest of it though hurt it, I thought it.
    Heroes? David Bowie cover?