View Poll Results: Does Storm need a break from the X-books?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - focus on a good solo and some guest appearances outside of the X-verse

24 32.00%
  • Yes - even better: Kill her off

16 21.33%
  • No - She's the real leader of the X-Men, she needs to stay, even if poorly used

2 2.67%
  • No - We just need better writers

33 44.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    I'd be disappointed if Storm were removed from the books, but she certainly needs a much better writer than she's had recently - someone that writes her as a powerful leader but not overpowered. I'd definitely buy a Storm solo book but I don't want to see her gone from the X-Books. I enjoy her interaction with the core members if it was done by a writer who understands how to write a TEAM book. Guggs doesn't have a clue.
    I agree with about 90% of this post. The only thing I disagree with is the idea of an overpowered Storm. There can be no such thing... http://seanhowe.tumblr.com/post/1270...e-her-the-most
    Unless we're talking about writer coming along and making her the most powerful character in all of comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Lol, mom's making sure the kids play nice, humoring them and everything. She's even playing possum in Gold so the team has stuff to do, she's really too kind.
    Lmao I'm really starting to love you. Storm knows everyone will slack if she's there to sweep in and save the day. So she's purposely taking herself off the board so everyone, including Kitty, will step their game up.

BANNED

If Wolverine can have his own ongoing solo while at the same time in an Avengers book and in an xmen book, then Storm can.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    If Wolverine can have his own ongoing solo while at the same time in an Avengers book and in an xmen book, then Storm can.
    I definitely agree with this, rlaamjr.