Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Does Hacker sound better than Red robin? Ah dunno.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Does Hacker sound better than Red robin? Ah dunno.
    Not sure. Would Tim have to dress like this?

hacker.jpg

BANNED

I like the pich.

"Ah always knew you had weirdo in your dna Timbo" - Jason

" Don`t make me hack that clock of yours Jay. Don`t make me!" - Tim

"Ok? It only tells the time..." - Jason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well this is evil Batman Tim, so i can say that would give him a run for his money.
    Back in the day Lonnie took down an evil version of Bruce in "The Tyrant" (I think thats actually my favourite Anarky story), and that was a teenage Lonnie without a fused Brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Really, the only issue I have with Tim in 'Tec is all the hacking .
    Agreed he might be a tad arrogant but I feel that it’s earned.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Previously Future End Tim then Tim of Tomorrow, when could we have Tim of the past back for good?
    This preview is not promising well.
    Tim is a ruined character who desperately needs to be fixed and Tynion waste time exploring a possible future that obviously will never happen. I'm really disappointed.
    Last edited by failo.legendkiller; 10-09-2017 at 01:50 PM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

spoilers:
    Some pretty enjoyable contrasts between Tim of Tomorrow and Red Robin. Firmly establishing that the future Tim is NOT Batman Beyond/Future's End Tim, as I originally thought, but definitely Titans of Tomorrow - and directly referencing that storyline. It's an alternate universe, though they are linked now. I'm really curious how this is all going to play out - I can't see this Tim sticking around past Lonely Place of Living - not with all the cast members we have to deal with. But what could Batwoman have done to earn Tim's wrath in the future?
    end of spoilers
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Maybe Kathy outhacked him and Tim couldn't handle it

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    spoilers:
    But what could Batwoman have done to earn Tim's wrath in the future?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Kate says in Batwoman #6 that she pushed him to where he eventually arrived at; maybe unintentionally, or with good intent, but still. We know from interviews that Kate is going to fall in line with Jacob's line of thinking in her series within a few issues, and based on solicits and art I've seen, that's going to involve Kate killing someone (probably Colony Prime). That could end up being a big factor in "FotB"
    end of spoilers
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I would love Tim to go, because I want to buy 'Tec, and I won't for as long as he remains here. Even my love for Cass, the current depiction of Clayface and their friendship isn't enough for me to support a book Tim is.
    Tim is a major deterrent for me as well. I was planning on picking it back once Steph returned but I now realise that Steph and Tim go hand in hand which is awful cos now she's ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    Tynion is a huge Tim fan, so it's unlikely. Tim is his favourite superhero of all time.
    Which is why he should give him up to someone else. Have you not noticed yet that Tynion's Tim is pretty much nu52 Tim except worse? Tynion cares for Tim that's why he will let him go.

Wow. I just read this on comixology. I'll buy it at my LCS tomorrow too.

I won't spoil it for y'all but I will say that for my money this is a special comic book. I only hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Cannot WAIT for the next issue, not for anything I know is coming but for everything I couldn't possibly guess at.

Of course that you talk bad about Bat-Damian.. I am sure that this is your opinion about the original batman.. They donīt kill the criminals. they condem Gotham.. YOU KILLED HIM FOR TAKE HIS PLACE? Well, no matter, only reason, he was a good batman like bruce.. I want a good story..

For change his future seems that this Batman of Tomorrow should kill many people, first Superboy and Robin with him(sure), but before that he needs batwoman death... Seems that she is related with the FALL OF THE BATMEN..

ONLY 1 IMAGE, of one alternative version and.. Tim Drake donīt know about Kon-el... They erased him of the memory of the rest of DC world... Like Jay Garrick and others..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-11-2017 at 06:07 AM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    spoilers:
    Kate says in Batwoman #6 that she pushed him to where he eventually arrived at; maybe unintentionally, or with good intent, but still. We know from interviews that Kate is going to fall in line with Jacob's line of thinking in her series within a few issues, and based on solicits and art I've seen, that's going to involve Kate killing someone (probably Colony Prime). That could end up being a big factor in "FotB"
    end of spoilers
    Huh. Do you think she'll do so through outright action, or more like Batman Begins?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Of course that you talk bad about Bat-Damian.. I am sure that this is your opinion about the original batman.. They donīt kill the criminals. they condem Gotham.. YOU KILLED HIM FOR TAKE HIS PLACE? Well, no matter, only reason, he was a good batman like bruce.. I want a good story..

For change his future seems that this Batman of Tomorrow should kill many people, first Superboy and Robin with him(sure), but before that he needs batwoman death... Seems that she is related with the FALL OF THE BATMEN..

ONLY 1 IMAGE, of one alternative version and.. Tim Drake donīt know about Kon-el... They erased him of the memory of the rest of DC world... Like Jay Garrick and others..
    Haha. First, I'd say that Evil Dark Tim isn't necessarily an accurate judgment of all the other Robins. However, I do think that Batman 666 shows that a Damian facing a dystopia wouldn't necessarily be the best Batman, either.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    He doesn't know Conner because New 52 Superboy never used that name, only Kon-El.