Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thor Ragnarok Reviews

Collider has posted a Thor Ragnarok reviews they think it's pretty great.

Last edited by Jokerz79; 10-09-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Glad reviews are at least starting off well. Thor arguably was one of the weaker links in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Glad reviews are at least starting off well. Thor arguably was one of the weaker links in the MCU.
    I think his first solo outing was fine, but I think his standing kind of took a hit with The Dark World.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think his first solo outing was fine, but I think his standing kind of took a hit with The Dark World.
    I treat the MCU much like old school Bond films where I don't hate any but definitely some are better than others even way better. Now I love Thor in the comics in the Avengers but have only read a few of his own storylines in his own book and have never gathered a full run of his so I didn't know if I'd like a Thor solo film and was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed Thor 2011. Now Thor Dark World I thought was ok it's my least liked Marvel film even Iron Man 2 which has a face palm moment to me with the creating a new element his father designed which just happens to cure him is better than Dark World to me because of RDJ's Charm and Sam Rockwell. But this film I have been interested in due to the director and amazing cast then the trailers were great. So happy it's getting good reviews it's my 2nd most looking forward film this fall only behind Episode VIII.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they were both fine ... bUT other MU movies arguably got better while Thor took a bit of a hit like you said. But none of them.ducked or anything.