Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good to see Superman starting to come to his senses! Sure, the whole "Brutaal reveal "was neat but I've found myself more and more uninterested in Earth-2 over the past year or so. It might just be me but the series feels incredibly decompressed, so I'm ready for the series to move on to new adventures!

How long I'll stick with it I don't know, but I certainly don't see myself continue past the thirdly weekly title. :/

Will I see again Jay Garrick? In heroic status?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Once again it's to Superman centric but it looks interesting in a cool Elseworld fashion. I'm really enjoying Lois!

But that Mike Allred cover... Wow it just makes me miss the JSA even more

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    Once again it's to Superman centric but it looks interesting in a cool Elseworld fashion. I'm really enjoying Lois!

But that Mike Allred cover... Wow it just makes me miss the JSA even more

Just to nitpick, I'd rather had seen Starman in the place of the Red Tornado, and Hawkman is too important to the team's history not to be there (but kudos on including Hawkgirl and Black Canary).

Peace

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I also find it a bit strange that Hawkman and Starman are absent yet Hawkgirl and Red Tornado made the cut. Ah well, it's still an awesome cover!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Oh man this is looking real good. Can't wait!