Fantastic Member

Default Spawn vs Hellboy

Spawn vs Hellboy
    No BFR
    Who Wins?

Depends. At full plot power Spawn was God.

Hellboy at full plot power wipes out creation, then remakes it in his own image (which Inthink he did in last volume of him in Hell. As far Hell dimension is concerned.)

In a fight? Hellboy was a nike magnolia ghost before Hell arc (meaning he could kill you just fine and you need major mojo to put him down .)

Even his second death he just went to Hell and it required power up from the apocalypse/creation dragon Ofardu Jahad for Nimue to do it.

Spawn has more useful powers though. But Hellboy in truth always holds back, except a few times. And when he does not, the other side tends to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Depends. At full plot power Spawn was God.

Hellboy at full plot power wipes out creation, then remakes it in his own image (which Inthink he did in last volume of him in Hell. As far Hell dimension is concerned.)

In a fight? Hellboy was a nike magnolia ghost before Hell arc (meaning he could kill you just fine and you need major mojo to put him down .)

Even his second death he just went to Hell and it required power up from the apocalypse/creation dragon Ofardu Jahad for Nimue to do it.

Spawn has more useful powers though. But Hellboy in truth always holds back, except a few times. And when he does not, the other side tends to lose.
    How are Hellboy's feats against transmutation?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I really hate Spawn and love Hellboy, but I don't think most versions of HB can hang at all here.

I'm going with Hellboy on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    How are Hellboy's feats against transmutation?
    Well in latter half of his comic run he was well a demonic ghost. Meaning he dictated by sheer force of will what sort of state he was in.

But yeah I can see Spawn transmutations him. Unless it is Destroyer/Maker Hellboy. In which he himself is basically God in a red form.