Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Torqasm Vo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post

It comes off as that "no, no, I totally didn't like it" is basically a thin veneer when you keep pairing it with "but it was totally legit and we should acknowledge it, right? the entire rest of comics not acting like Superman was vastly more powerful than everything was the real problem."
    Again, I'm not sure how I could have used the written English language any better to assure you that I had no great love for OWAW. I opened with describing it as "meh" nor did I say we should acknowledge it, I said the plot tried to acknowledge it.

I enjoyed the idea of Supes fighting more like rumbles suggests he could, and was a bit peeved that future authors didn't try to keep that aspect up; not him just blatantly having an across the board power up as shown in his later fights in the comic. I'm glad authors basically ingnored that one to be honest.

Look, I'm on mobile like 99% of the time these days, so everything from my editing to my multi-quoting skills has taken a dip in quality. Its literally hard to even reread what I have typed out to insure it got my message portrayed properly lol :P It took me a minute to get my words straight and tell the whole picture, so I apologize for any confusion my choppy posting may have created.

Back on topic, are you of the general consensus that HP Doomsday has near Thanos level feats in regards durability and strength? Because as another poster suggested, not many this side of the Crisis can claim such
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Torqasm Vo.

The crappiest telepathic resistance ability ever.

Really. It's worthless.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Talking

can doomsday somehow evolve while fighting thanos to give birth to a Phoenix egg and hatch it inside himself so he becomes the darkdoomsday Phoenix as going by the posts that's the only way he will win barring dr doom carrying a nullifier in his armor. lol.