Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default x men Blue. What you think about Angel & Tykeclops?

It's even worse than I expected. It didnt do Angel justice.
    Angel is wallpaper, Tyke lost all power, he isn't leading, he can't show his tactical abilities.
    Tyke was suffering through Bendis' All-New X-Men & now Blue made Tyke weak. he is the weakist one in book.
    He is self-hater, insecure, jealous boyfriend and he cant defend himself like he used to.
    If Tyke is gonna be "Cyclops" he should represent the best of Rightclops values and qualities.
    Marvel, writes, tyke better put some respeKt on the Rightclop's name.

How many characters have been in this book already?
    Sorry but i dont give a damn about Polaris, Danger, Bloodstorm, Jimmy because 05 brats (except jeen) not getting enough attention.
    What happened to Bunn? He used to do better stuff.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Tyke was front and Centre in All New for quite some time and Iceboy got some development and story focus as well. With Blue, Jean is and actually lately it's more Young Beast who gets most development.

So, the waiting is for when the *&$@ they will do something with Tangel.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Polaris, Danger, Emma & Magneto are the only ones I DO give a damn about in the book.

Astonishing Member

What happened two things first the o5 should never have lasted this long, we wanted the new xmen acadamy x kids not the same crap we've been getting for years. They have long overstayed there welcome and need to go now. Second did you notice that the quality went down since the unwanted basterd child of ultimate logan started to appear. You cannot make him interesting insted of wasting time and effort on a wast of space no one will ever want he should focus on makinga good story. Jimmy was a mistake he needs to go so bunn can write character's that are possoble to develop.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

hopefully they all go back to their time and stop being useless (tangel), butchering other characters legacies (tyke) or reviving horrible love triangles (jimmy)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Polaris, Danger, Emma & Magneto are the only ones I DO give a damn about in the book.
    Yes, the same here. I really hate the O5. Especially Jeen and Tyke.

Jeen is the absolute worst.

I'd argue Iceboy is getting treated worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I'd argue Iceboy is getting treated worse.
    Yea Bobby is probably the least interesting one in the book having been essentially stripped down of all personality except cracking the occasional joke and obsessing over Romeo not returning his calls when he does get anything to say. He's actually become less interesting than Angel and that's saying something.

BANNED

I agree with all of you. With Jimmy added to the he group and I’m assuming BloodStorm as well.

I.....just.....don’t.....care anymore. I’m now more interested in what Polaris and Magneto are doing and how they operate then then O5.

I do not care anymore promised myself that after Mojoverse will give up on Blue.

But agree Angel is just wallpaper although to speak the truth no writer seems to know what to do with him .

Tyke is complicated Jean is the star and team leader is normal he receives less attention. But his constant complaints and comparisons about his older version get even more annoying even in Champions.

BANNED

I have decided not to pick up the graphic novel of blue, I will get gold. am sorry but i hate the concept of blue and the teen stuff. I rather read ultimate xmen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    hopefully they all go back to their time and stop being useless (tangel), butchering other characters legacies (tyke) or reviving horrible love triangles (jimmy)
    Thank you.

I honestly haven't a clue why this book or rather these characters are around, when the X-Men have a such a great stable of characters. Marvel obviously doesn't want my money.

I wish Angel had the ability to power down his fire wings into feathers. I do agree that Cyclops needs more development.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I wish Angel had the ability to power down his fire wings into feathers. I do agree that Cyclops needs more development.
    That would be pretty cool.