Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Seeing how DC is willing to give their b-listers a chance lately...

With Mister Miracle, Ragman and The Demon getting their own minis, who are the b-listers you would like to see get similar treatment from DC?

The Question and The Warlord are the first characters that come to mind for me. A new mini/maxi or even a one-shot for both of them is way overdue imho.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Vixen, Bronze Tiger, Aqualad, or Mary Marvel.

Booster Gold.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

B-Listing is a bit too high profile imo for MM,Ragman and The Demon. It may sound like splitting hairs but those are C/D list as I see them. The Question and Warlord as well.

A B-list DC character as I see it would be Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Blue Beetle(has a title), Vixen or Swamp Thing. Those type high profile characters just not A-list.

I'm all for seeing C/D list characters like Resurrection Man given another chance. Want to get bold DC, revive Aztek or Zauriel into a mini or maxi series like Bane or Mister Miracle. I'll be in! Never been a better time to give Vibe an in continuity upgrade than now as well!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The Question (Vic) definitely!

And I'd love for Max Mercury to make another appearance... hopefully with Impulse (I refuse to call Bart 'Kid Flash').

BANNED

Wonder how long it'll be before another "What classifies as B-list" debate starts.

Anyway, these questions are always hard for me because nearly all of my favorites are B-D listers (With a few A and Z listers mixed in) so I'll just mention some: Blue and Gold, Secret Six, The Red Tornado Family (Reddy, Ma, Maxine, and Traya), Fire and Ice, Argent (preferably with her friends as supporting characters), pretty much any missing member of a Family (Although I think Bart, ideally with Max and Jenni could still support an ongoing) and any other missing characters I love. Also, definitely Z-listers, but I've still gotta mention Slobo and Empress. Because me.

EDIT: The debate already began before I posted this. XD
    Last edited by Assam; 10-10-2017 at 11:26 AM.

BANNED

Two of those are Kirby creations... those get free passes like all the time.

Astonishing Member

Powergirl, Stargirl (she may be between a B and C lister these days), Red Tornado (John), Hawkgirl (Kendra) and Doctor Fate spring to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Two of those are Kirby creations... those get free passes like all the time.
    I was about to point out that Mister Miracle and The Demon are Kirby, and it was the 100th anniversary of The King's birth recently.
    But on the other hand, they're solid characters no matter how you look at it.

Stargirl, Adam Strange, and Deadman.

Tora Olafsdotter, Princess of Thunderworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    B-Listing is a bit too high profile imo for MM,Ragman and The Demon. It may sound like splitting hairs but those are C/D list as I see them. The Question and Warlord as well.

A B-list DC character as I see it would be Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Blue Beetle(has a title), Vixen or Swamp Thing. Those type high profile characters just not A-list.

I'm all for seeing C/D list characters like Resurrection Man given another chance. Want to get bold DC, revive Aztek or Zauriel into a mini or maxi series like Bane or Mister Miracle. I'll be in! Never been a better time to give Vibe an in continuity upgrade than now as well!
    I agree with you assessment on B-list heroes. I'd say a B lister is someone who is popular with fans, has held a title or has been a major JL/TT member and has consistent outside media exposure.

And for the record, Aztek is returning in JLA in December.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Tora Olafsdotter, Princess of Thunderworld.
    How does making Ice the princess of the Captain Marvel Planet make any sense?

Vixen hands down. Hell she can have an excellent ongoing if given the right creative team.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Stargirl, Adam Strange, and Deadman.
    Adam Strange was recently in the Death of Hawkman series and Deadman had Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love. (Deadman's also been in Trinity more recently.)