76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

6 7.89%
  • No!

66 86.84%
  • Unsure!

4 5.26%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

No. Walker is great. Hydra Steve should be erased from existence.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Final variants! = ) I do think the black one may be the best one yet... although I do have a soft spot for the grey one as well.

What sayeth you, fellow fans?

I like the grey highlights, but the other may seem more menacing.

I would take either. the black is more menacing. far better than that cape idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    You know what they could do? Take Hydra Cap and have the Red Skulls people capture him and put the Skulls brain in his body. The Skull was a much more formidable foe when he could match Steve physically. The Skull was in a clone of Steves body for quite a few years once already. Plus if you put the Skulls brain in that body they can just get rid of Hydra Caps brain.
    conversely, Hydra-Steve is far smarter, more competent, and a better fighter than the Red Skull. how about the Skull just remaining dead?

Just call him Commander Hydra or Lord Hydra. I'd prefer he keep the Green M. Bison look.

Also, they need to give him a "Fashy" haircut.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 10-12-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Final variants! = ) I do think the black one may be the best one yet... although I do have a soft spot for the grey one as well.

What sayeth you, fellow fans?

How about this one?

I'm good with the Hydra underlings being werewolves (Axis Mundi has volt-casting vampires and flying zombies). I'm not in favor of Hydra Steve being one. it's not a theme that really works well with captain America. I could see him finding Basilisk, cutting off his head, ripping the gem out of his chest, and becoming the new lizard-y Hydra Cap.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    conversely, Hydra-Steve is far smarter, more competent, and a better fighter than the Red Skull. how about the Skull just remaining dead?
    Because then you just have yet another alternate evil version of a character running around. Marvel has way to many of those already. At least with the Skull in his body he is a different person.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Because then you just have yet another alternate evil version of a character running around. Marvel has way to many of those already. At least with the Skull in his body he is a different person.
    ??? would he be? you're still talking about an evil Steve running around. the ideology would just be staler. the strength of Hydra-Cap is that, at least in his own eyes, is the real deal. he knows how Steve thinks. he's had the training and some of the experiences. and he's more than just some 1-dimensionally evil Nazi. have you heard the Red Skull rant? he's an outdated loser.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 10-12-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Spectacular Member parker stark's Avatar

He should be disfigured somehow & become the new Red skull!
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible Adult

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Just call him Commander Hydra or Lord Hydra. I'd prefer he keep the Green M. Bison look.

Also, they need to give him a "Fashy" haircut.
    I honestly hope we never see that look again. Not only is there nothing pragmatic about it when it comes to combat (any Steve Rodgers wouldn't be all about just sitting back giving orders when he's able-bodied considering he's a soldier first and foremost), it makes him look like such a tool.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Nah, get rid of him.
    This. Exactlly. This!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Hell no. Walker is badass, he should get his own book or join a team at least.
    Walker is a great character....when he is written right....too many default to patriotic thug and ignore any sort of development for him.

??? would he be? you're still talking about an evil Steve running around. the ideology would just be staler. the strength of Hydra-Cap is that, at least in his own eyes, is the real deal. he knows how Steve thinks. he's had the training and some of the experiences. and he's more than just some 1-dimensionally evil Nazi. have you heard the Red Skull rant? he's an outdated loser.
    You have to remember...Skull was walking around in a cloned body of Cap for a while. He is the one who manipulated a lot of Cap's adversaries, got him to step down as Cap, got Walker appointed Cap and then sucked on a dose of his Dust of Death giving him a real red skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    My first thought was that Hydra Cap needs to be forgotten as soon as possible but I like the Cap Wolf idea.

Have him go full werewolf, get shot with a gatling gun full of silver bullets and THEN forget about him like a bad dream.
    I wanted Deadpool to kill him. Wade creates some chatter about an attempt on Stevil and they are forced to move him. Wade breaks him out and hunts him down recording the whole thing...showing Hydra the guards are Hydra sympathizers. Finally comes down to Wade and Stevil and Stevil winds up headless. Then he mails the had to Real Steve with an apology for not living up to what Real Steve wanted for him when he made him an Avenger.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 04-28-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Walker is a great character....when he is written right....too many default to patriotic thug and ignore any sort of development for him.

You have to remember...Skull was walking around in a cloned body of Cap for a while. He is the one who manipulated a lot of Cap's adversaries, got him to step down as Cap, got Walker appointed Cap and then sucked on a dose of his Dust of Death giving him a real red skull.

I wanted Deadpool to kill him. Wade creates some chatter about an attempt on Stevil and they are forced to move him. Wade breaks him out and hunts him down recording the whole thing...showing Hydra the guards are Hydra sympathizers. Finally comes down to Wade and Stevil and Stevil winds up headless. Then he mails the had to Real Steve with an apology for not living up to what Real Steve wanted for him when he made him an Avenger.
    Wade hasn't earned it any more than Frank Castle did. they followed Stevil out of pure stupidity. he might as well kill himself if he really wants to atone.

Extraordinary Member

Wade hasn't earned it any more than Frank Castle did. they followed Stevil out of pure stupidity. he might as well kill himself if he really wants to atone.
    Wade didn't know...Stevil sent him after Coulson with Wade thinking it was Real Steve. He got played. After Stevil revealed himself Wade was viewed as scum...even more so....by the hero world.