• Yes!

6 7.89%
  • No!

66 86.84%
  • Unsure!

4 5.26%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Incredible Member

I feel a bit more trollish than most here.

I'd have Crossing Tony show up using Kang's time travel tech and recruit Hydra Cap, Ultron Pym, and Maestro. They use the Inversion tech from AXIS on Janet and Tony erases Thor's memories back to the point where he was King Thor. So with the exception of Maestro, they're literally the original Avengers of this timeline and they're all evil despots.

Cue Civil War 3. Except this time, the original Avengers and Cap are the bad guys. And Steve 2.0, Tony 2.0, Jane, Scott, Bruce, and Nadia go after them.

Throw in some surprise alliances with Magus, Dark Raider, Onslaught, Dark Beast, etc. I basically imagine there being an Illuminatti Crossing Tony has going on the side with evil versions of the greatest minds in the Marvel Universe.

Now, obviously, you don't end on that rather sour note. But you have this rather twisted setup where the bad guys are mostly the actual originals, flanked by a few evil twins plucked from history of the ones they can't recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Wade didn't know...Stevil sent him after Coulson with Wade thinking it was Real Steve. He got played. After Stevil revealed himself Wade was viewed as scum...even more so....by the hero world.
    is wade an adult and a professional or not? he didn't do any research on his target?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    is wade an adult and a professional or not? he didn't do any research on his target?
    Calling Wade an adult and professional is sort of a loaded statement. He was shown to have an enormous amount or respect for Real Steve...and he believed Real Steve was telling him Coulson was a threat the needed to be removed. A lot of people in 616 would have done the same thing....no questions asked.

Look at what U.S. Agent did....he was not going to confront Sam about being Captain America until Stevil asked him to and explained why.

Calling Wade an adult and professional is sort of a loaded statement. He was shown to have an enormous amount or respect for Real Steve...and he believed Real Steve was telling him Coulson was a threat the needed to be removed. A lot of people in 616 would have done the same thing....no questions asked.

Look at what U.S. Agent did....he was not going to confront Sam about being Captain America until Stevil asked him to and explained why.
    so they respected Steve but didn't have a clue about his ideals (hint: hiring a hitman isn't his thing). kind of makes me wonder what they liked about him.

so they respected Steve but didn't have a clue about his ideals (hint: hiring a hitman isn't his thing). kind of makes me wonder what they liked about him.
    Wade wasn't a hit man. He was a teammate and Avenger at the time (recruited by Steve). Basically the Wolverine replacement. And at the end of the day, his blind faith in Steve backfired on him.

Yes. He was following orders like Castle. I'm just saying don't treat him like he's not an adult. This isn't Peter Parker signing up for Civil War. Deadpool murdered a federal agent.

Yes. He was following orders like Castle. I'm just saying don't treat him like he's not an adult. This isn't Peter Parker signing up for Civil War. Deadpool murdered a federal agent.
    Completely agree with you there.

Extraordinary Member

That he believed was a sanctioned action.

That he believed was a sanctioned action.
    if he had asked him to kill the Red Skull, we wouldn't be having this discussion. but Wade shoudl have had second thoughts, imo. there's nothing overtly ominous about Phil Coulson. i've read enough Deadpool comics to know that he has lines that he won't cross. if he finds a reason not to kill someone, they don't get killed.

if he had asked him to kill the Red Skull, we wouldn't be having this discussion. but Wade shoudl have had second thoughts, imo. there's nothing overtly ominous about Phil Coulson. i've read enough Deadpool comics to know that he has lines that he won't cross. if he finds a reason not to kill someone, they don't get killed.
    100% correct. It wasnt Wade's best moment in the sun. Considering what he went through with Cap (and Logan) by his side, and then Logan's death, Wade would have done ANYTHING if Cap asked him to. If anyone's read enough Deadpool (not being argumentative or diminutive, just making a point) they would understand that and that he doesn't have the greatest judgement in the world to begin with.

If they want to give him a capish suit dress him like Steve did as Shield Commander when he was aged.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    If they want to give him a capish suit dress him like Steve did as Shield Commander when he was aged.
    isn't nick fury jr wearing that suit?

isn't nick fury jr wearing that suit?
    I think it was similar not exactly the same thing but I am too lazy to check.

Although with Shield gone maybe NFJ might have new duds.

Quote Originally Posted by parker stark View Post
    He should be disfigured somehow & become the new Red skull!
    Just like Captain America's son in the Ultimate Universe who cut his face off and became the Red Skull!?

I never understood this Red Skull thing where Marvel spent a long time developing a new villain, and so people want him to become like the old villain, and one he explicitly hates and despises.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate