Default Spectacular Spider-Man #298 *SPOILERS*

I thought this was a pretty fun issue. I'm a little back and forth on the art, but it was consistent enough that I'll give it a pass. I liked the battle at the end of the issue especially. Spider-Man running his mouth at villains as he takes them down is always entertaining! Heck, even the Human Torch making a brief appearance at the beginning was fun. All told this was a good read, and if this is the tone of Spider-Man going forward, I can buy into that. I like my web-crawler being a smart-ass!

https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...8-most-wanted/

BANNED

If you'd told me after the first four issues of this run how good the book would become, I would've been extremely skeptical.

I didn't have the animosity towards those issues that some seemed to but it definitely wasn't a book that earned much more than a shoulder shrug from me.

Now it's a can't miss read every issue. I love what Z'Darsky's doing with JJJ and I love the tougher tone that his Peter has developed. Early on, he seemed like strictly a goofball. Now there's a bit more edge to his humor and he also seems more driven and capable. Maybe Z'Darsky just needed to warm up a little and find his voice for Peter. Whatever the case, this book is really solid now.

T'Challa's take down of the Vulture was epic and his proposition to Teresa is highly intriguing. Definitely curious to see what comes of that.

This is quicking becoming my favorite Spidey related title. Chip Zdarsky has done a fantastic job with the last three issues, including this one. I hope this trend continues.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Nice! Glad to hear that the current run is good. Makes me want to continue following it!

I just got caught up on this book..I almost gave up on it after the first few issues!

This turned around 180 degrees awesome.

Is nobody else talking about the shock of Pete revealing his secret identity to [#NOSPOILERS]?!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This is slowly becoming my favorite solo ongoing right now. I can’t wait to see where Zdarsky takes us on his journey.

Enjoyed this a Hell of a lot more than what Slott gave us.