Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Storm is pissed Bloodstorm is stealing her whole "Let me take a nap until the bad writing stops" schtick!
    HAHAHAhA! Exactly! "Now I can't nap!" Her face did indeed look annoyed in that panel too lol!

The art and coloring was GORGEOUS though.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Dull and exposition heavy with a lot of irritating narration by Mojo. A shame that Old Man Storm isn't perma-dead. Molina's art was the only thing I enjoyed about this. I think I'm out.

I love the meta here. "The X-Men... Loved by a self-proclaimed marginalized fanbase" LMAO. The cute awkward moment between Ray and Tyke was nice. LOL at Bloodstorm's death, at this point I think they may be just trolling Storm on purpose.

And yeah the art was amazing here. The coloring is just perfect. Rachel, Tyke and Longshot look great. I just wish Molina didn't drew Jean's hair so weirdly. Her bangs when she's facing the front are just... I don't get why can't some artists draw it like... As a normal short hair with bangs?

I think 8 out of 10 is fair.

A fun issue and Mojo has the best comments and reactions.

Bunn has clearly spent some time reading comments and fan reactions.

I'm glad Tyke and Rachel stayed on the same team.

I laughed a lot with Bloodstorm soon becomes a habit like Jean being knocked out at the beginning of every fight between heroes or about Kitty and his bad taste in fashion .
    Last edited by Knives; 10-11-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Except somes points, I really loved the issue especially the part with Rachel and Scott. I hope we will see more interaction between them in the following !
    To bad for Bloodstorm tho. She is probably isn't dead, I mena they recruted her one issue before.

BANNED

Bloodstorm isn't dead she's in artwork for future issues.

This issue felt fast like it was over before it began. It honestly felt like 1/4 of what a comic book used to be even a Mojo story.

We're paying more for less.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Bloodstorm isn't dead she's in artwork for future issues.

This issue felt fast like it was over before it began. It honestly felt like 1/4 of what a comic book used to be even a Mojo story.

We're paying more for less.
    It did feel really quick. They all do to me these days except for Gold. But that's only because it's so painful.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Phew!! That takes care one Doppleganger. R.I.P BloodStorm
    i wish she would stay dead. 616 storm isn't getting any type of development on the xbooks but they bring another one in to steal her thunder?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i wish she would stay dead. 616 storm isn't getting any type of development on the xbooks but they bring another one in to steal her thunder?
    Nothing can be stolen from the original that isn't there to begin with at the moment my friend. And until Guggenheim leaves (which I pray is when Jean returns to the fold) we won't be getting any. The priority is Kitty and Rachel. I mean even the annual is about them with Exalibur lol. So we just have to ride this storm out (no pun intended) until the series restarts again and we get a new (hopefully better) writer.

Meta commentary galore in this one oh and the art was top notch. It could have used a bit less Mojo, but I am looking forward to see how the next few issues take things.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-11-2017 at 11:59 AM.

I genuinely haven't enjoyed an issue of any X-Men title this much in a very long time. The art was gorgeous, the meta entertainment elements were perfectly done, The Nostalgia Factor was strong with this one... but basically saying that DisMarvel carts out the X-Men whenever they need assured sales? *slowest clap* Well done, Bunn.

Favourite panels...
    xb1.jpg
    xb2.jpg
    xb3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Meh dropping this as of now.

Has Kitty ever even met Longshot before?

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Has Kitty ever even met Longshot before?
    Good question. I think so. From 80's when he joined the team for a while. She was badly wounded at the time and like stuck in ghost form but they have met.