Thread: Women vs Men

All-New Member

Default Women vs Men

I'm sorry, I don't care what anybody else thinks of this, but female superheroes are better than the male ones. They also make better villains.

Don't care how many powers you give the men, how much you "pump them up". or make their crotches bulge out, the females are always better.

I'm definitely "old school", as my first meeting with anything comic booky was from the 1960's Batman TV show. Catwoman fascinated the holy hell out of me! Fell in love with her at first "meow", LOL. Then came Batgirl. Ah, Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar. Hell, I would have watched that show for it's entire run JUST for them! Women kicking butt!!! That was something that wasn't "done" when I was little. I mean, yeah, the double standard still marches on, but not like it was back then.

Since then, a LOT of female heroes and villains have been born into the comic book world. Most of them have been forgotten or tossed aside because the industry is still male dominated, and they only put in the women when they want to add "sex" to a story or pump up sales. This is sad, as many female heroes are awesome in their own right.

I would LOVE for ALL of the female comic book characters to band together (heroes AND villains) from DC and Marvel to make a stand against the males who dominate, and keep the violence (and stupidity) going at a breakneck speed.

Women vs Men - the women have had it, once and for all. The final war of the sexes, the final power struggle. WHO would win?

Incredible Member

Yeeeah. Yeah no. This thread is going to get taken down for sure.

Yeah it's in bad taste. And the men side have stronger beings.

One of the strongest females is female God of D.C. At least in potential power. But Lucifiee or Dream could out think her.

Another strong female is Endless"s Death. As.. she IS death.

Wouldn't pre-retcon Beyonder (who presented exclusively as male) just solo the other side?

BANNED

The men win because they have more Superman type bricks, more speedsters, more Galactus/Specter type entities, and basically more everything.

The women are simply ridiculously outnumbered.

I would LOVE for ALL of the female comic book characters to band together (heroes AND villains) from DC and Marvel to make a stand against the males who dominate, and keep the violence (and stupidity) going at a breakneck speed.
    Hahahahha...

... wait you're serious?!

Yeah, no, we're not doing this.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.