Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Hey IM, where's the new contest?
    I think IM forgot...anyway, Congrats Iron Maiden. Just don't keep us waiting forever.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Perhaps she has difficulties to recover from the reading of Invincible Iron Man...

Congratulations, Iron Maiden! Have fun choosing the new theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Perhaps she has difficulties to recover from the reading of Invincible Iron Man...

Congratulations, Iron Maiden! Have fun choosing the new theme!
    It's Infamous Iron Man she reads.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Sorry guys. I saw that my theme I was planning was used already. Then I drifted off to sleep watching TV.

I'll be putting up something shortly.

BTWAbe is right. Invincible Iron Man is sort of a continuation of the recently concluded Infamous Iron Man

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    It's Infamous Iron Man she reads.
    Captain! You should read more often the Doom Appreciation Thread! (It's an invitation btw, even if you're a fan of certain feral creatures... Curse you, Squirrel Girl!!!). I was really well aware of what issue our dear Latverian Ambassador was about to buy yesterday!
    Last edited by Abe; 10-19-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Spun Sorceress View Post
    ≖Д≖
    Congratulations
    Iron Maiden! ♡

Thanks to Scott and Abe for the votes for my Nagabe cover.

♡ ⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝ ♡

The Girl from the Other Side vol. 3 is out on Halloween and I can not wait!

All four that I ranked are favorites, so it was not an easy decision. Two Sienkiewicz covers in one contest!
    Great Doom ASCII art, Sugar Spun Sorceress!

I just checked and saw that the first two volumes of The Girl from the Other Side*exist also in French. I will have a look at that book!

Captain! You should read more often the Doom Appreciation Thread! (It's an invitation btw, even if you're a fan of certain feral creatures... Curse you, Squirrel Girl!!!). I was really well aware of what issue our dear Latverian Ambassador was about to buy yesterday!
    I hope you realize that because of your comment, I actually bought this week's Invincible Iron Man. Marvel owes you a commission, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I hope you realize that because of your comment, I actually bought this week's Invincible Iron Man. Marvel owes you a commission, good sir.
    I'm so sorry Captain... Now Marvel owes both of us - and many more I fear - some apologies (you have mine) for letting us spend our money for that book... The pages by Maleev are fine but the dialog is not at the same level, and for the rest... But Infamous Iron Man was a good book that I would recommend easily. Now all hopes lie in Marvel Two In One, as you well know...

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I just checked and saw that the first two volumes of The Girl from the Other Side*exist also in French. I will have a look at that book!
    I neglected to thank Sugar Spun Sorceress for her ASCII art. I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow it and maybe try it out for my signature.

I'm so sorry Captain... Now Marvel owes both of us - and many more I fear - some apologies (you have mine) for letting us spend our money for that book... The pages by Maleev are fine but the dialog is not at the same level, and for the rest... But Infamous Iron Man was a good book that I would recommend easily. Now all hopes lie in Marvel Two In One, as you well know...
    Yes, sadly Invincible was not as good as Infamous Iron Man. Maleev's pages were the best part and there were only 5 of them. I hope the good Captain can find a TPB where they collect all 12 issues. I've not seen that solicited so far but many of the issues are on Marvel Unlimited now.

Incredible Member

Thank you. It took me like an hour to make that Doom face, but I was at work; so it's okay. Lol.

Here's some pages from The Girl from the Other Side vol. 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I neglected to thank Sugar Spun Sorceress for her ASCII art. I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow it and maybe try it out for my signature.
    That's okay with me.
    /|^;◡;^/| ♡

Here's a smaller version...

≖Д≖
    Last edited by Sugar Spun Sorceress; 10-19-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

Yes, sadly Invincible was not as good as Infamous Iron Man. Maleev's pages were the best part and there were only 5 of them. I hope the good Captain can find a TPB where they collect all 12 issues. I've not seen that solicited so far but many of the issues are on Marvel Unlimited now.
    Do not fear for me. I've purchased the infamous Infamous series off the rack.