I had to laugh so I wouldn't cry': Hilarie Burton claims Weinstein protegé Ben Affleck groped her breast on TRL in 2003 'when she was just a kid': The former host of the show made the allegations on Tuesday night, just hours after Affleck made a statement condemning Harvey Weinstein's alleged abusive actions in his sexual assault and harassment scandal.

Ben Affleck apologizes for groping actress Hilarie Burton: "I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely apologize," Affleck tweeted Wednesday.

It's not groping or fondling – it is sexual assault: Numerous high-profile cases of sexual violence and abuse have have been exposed in recent years, with the same words cropping up again and again: “groping”, “fondling”, “inappropriate touching”. What each of these terms usually means is sexual assault. But both in casual conversation and in the press, we will go to almost any lengths to avoid saying it.

About a month away from "Justice League" and this surfaces. DC/WB executives can't be happy.