Default Let's imagine Uncle Ben gets resurrected

Doesn't matter who, or what, brings him back. All that matters is that he looks at Peter as Spider-Man and, then, the question is what does he think? Is he proud or ashamed? Does he encourage him to carry on the fight? Does he tell him to live a normal life and abandon this quest that was started in his honour? Also, I'm talking about the real Ben here, not some imposter.

What do you think he'd say?
    Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 10-11-2017 at 11:50 AM.

I think he would be proud of pete being spider-man and helping others but rather he find a way to have a life outside of superheroing.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

I think Uncle Ben would be proud, but he would push Peter towards using his talents as a scientist instead of being a superhero. he'd probably say something like: "Peter Parker is the real hero, not Spider-Man. It's time you show the world how much great power he wields." (I know the dialogue is abysmal, but I just made that on the wspot) and discourage Peter from actively putting his own life in danger as Spidey.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hmm, somewhat reminds me of what happened in "The Button" over at DC with Batman (Bruce Wayne) meeting the Batman from Flashpoint (Thomas Wayne), and how Thomas responded to Bruce being Batman.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

"Where're my grandnephews?"

In all seriousness, I imagine he'd tell Peter how proud he is. Personally, I'd prefer his resurrection to occur while Peter is experiencing a trying time. In this case, Ben could express his disappointment with Peter, causing Peter to better himself.

"man, you took that power and responsibility thing and turned it into an obsession"

seems like uncle ben is the only character whose death is untouchable. oh and thunderstrike
    troo fan or death