Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I don't really feel anything needs to be resolved. While there is undeniable attraction between Jean and Logan I loved the idea that it was never consummated and a deeper friendship developed instead. The marriage between Jean and Scott technically ended when she "died." There is no reason for Jean to go back to either of these two men, as if they r the only men in the planet she's compatible with. Let the stupid triangle die forever. It's time for a new beginning for Jean Grey.
    Why was no one anywhere saying this while Scott was knocking boots with Emma after Jean died? I know the answer but it show's a bit of double standard. If she's free after he died, then he was free after she died. Pretty simple logic.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    never saw it. I think it's just scott fans truing to make a thing happen to screw over Jeen

I don't think Logan would care at all. Scott is the cheating type but not polyamorous

some ships can't be well written if the characters lack chemistry
    If Tyke/Laura had happened while Jeen was with someone else, that would've been fine. It would've been better than where we are now. And Jeen is horrible, the real Jean can't get here soon enough.

Let's not be dishonest, cheating once psychically doesn't make someone the "cheating type", and it's subtle but there was an element of abuse in how Scemma came to be.

Right, so Jean should stay away from Logan.

BANNED

That was Bendis intention, and If it wasn't that cover I wouldn't even remember that could be a thing. I thought angel + Laura was plenty of fun

Nice for Jean mean: she is caste. She only have been with a man her whole life. To jump to a polyamorous is too much

See scott sharing his girl with Logan? no way this could go right. ANd majority of Scott fans ship him with Emma

Jean just gave Emma a bit of her own medicine, but she never fought her over scott.

Jeen also never fought Laura
    And what else didn't happen? LOL

Jean fans live in eternal denial.

hahahahahahahah

And don't anybody worry, I'm going on record as saying that Jean shouldn't wait for Scott or get back together with him.

Nah it will be fun having all scott fans all mad and melting on their own
    Inter-fandom bs like this is why this community isn't what it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Inter-fandom bs like this is why this community isn't what it could be.
    I see this kind of comments all the time here. I don't know why u single out my comment instead of others

BANNED

I don't think Logan would care at all. Scott is the cheating type but not polyamorous.
    Yeah, like Jean with Logan. You know, the b*** type, right? Oh, Logan... best lover ever.

I see this kind of comments all the time here. I don't know why u single out my comment instead of others
    It just doesn't really do anything for the community when we straight up attack the themes that we know are important to other x-men fandoms or say something should happen just because it would piss of fans of a certain character. Yes there are a lot of comments made like this, including in this thread. It's getting a little grating to be honest. I guess I singled you out because I've learned the other posters that do this are beyond help, and I presumed you weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    If Tyke/Laura had happened while Jeen was with someone else, that would've been fine. It would've been better than where we are now. And Jeen is horrible, the real Jean can't get here soon enough.
    I know Scott fans also wanted To be a love triangle laura/scott/jean. Jeen only got to start a relationship with Hank on the last issue of Bendis run. i don't think there was anyone for her
    I really like Jeen, she is the teenager girl from 21st century.

Let's not be dishonest, cheating once psychically doesn't make someone the "cheating type", and it's subtle but there was an element of abuse in how Scemma came to be.
    If he hadn't the looks for psycloke, then abandoned his wife and little son to look out for jean, then managed to cheat on jean. If there isn't a cheating pattern here, Scott just isn't trustworth

Right, so Jean should stay away from Logan.
    Why? If Scott can get it on with Emma on Jean's grave, why Jean can't be with Logan?

BANNED

Why was no one anywhere saying this while Scott was knocking boots with Emma after Jean died? I know the answer but it show's a bit of double standard. If she's free after he died, then he was free after she died. Pretty simple logic.
    Jean must stay away from Scott forever, and vice versa. So she can stay with anyone she wants: Logan, OML, Daken, Jimmy, Xavier, Magneto, Captain America, Red Skull, Odin, Thor, Mephisto... or all of them. Just leave Scott out of it. No more Jott. Never, ever, ever again.

It just doesn't really do anything for the community when we straight up attack the themes that we know are important to other x-men fandoms or say something should happen just because it would piss of fans of a certain character. Yes there are a lot of comments made like this, including in this thread. It's getting a little grating to be honest. I guess I singled you out because I've learned the other posters that do this are beyond help, and I presumed you weren't.
    The thing is that I'm human, I also lost my patience very often with some disrespectiful comments. I won't apologize for them in any way. iDK if I'm beyonmd help, but my patience is in short here
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    And what else didn't happen? LOL

Jean fans live in eternal denial.

hahahahahahahah
    Just show me jeen fighting Laura for Tyke love
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-12-2017 at 06:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    And don't anybody worry, I'm going on record as saying that Jean shouldn't wait for Scott or get back together with him.

The thing is that I'm human, I also lost my patience very often with some disrespectiful comments. I won't apologize for them in any way. Specially that you choose my comment to call out not the others using sex shaming
    Not asking for an apology. I just find it grating when the vast majority of us are pretty respectful and a few people just go full troll. You're not the worst offender by any means. Those who are I don't bother to respond to at all as there's no point.

BANNED

Well, isn't really so much about hand to hand combat. But I see the looks of panic on the Jeen's face. LOL

It didn't happen. Tyke and Laura did have a moment, but that's all it was. Could have been the start of something interesting but sadly Marvel let it go.