Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

It's stupid and passe. End it. Just let Jott be in peace.

There’s another of Wolverine and Cyke hugging but I don’t know how to upload via my phone. It’s also from the Daken story . Jean is also in the scene. Love it! But we need more than just a wink and a nod background shots.

Extraordinary Member

Is polyamory considered apart of LGBTQ+ ?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Screenshot_20210623-192646~2.jpg

Now we know who Scott REALLY took to the Prom...

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Is polyamory considered apart of LGBTQ+ ?
    if it involves members of the same sex being intimate, then yes

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I always liked Wolverine with Storm ever since I watched that one episode from the Animated Series. They made a great couple. Wolverine/Jean/Scott Triangle was always boring. Never saw a real connection between Wolvie and Jean

Now Scott and Emma on the other hand. That's a much tougher choice.

I prefer Wolverine/Storm and Scott/Emma. Jean never felt worth all the trouble. Plus love triangles loose their interest the longer they go. They are a short term story trick than a long term one. It's better it's resolved and everyone just moves on.

So the poly thingie is real...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    So the poly thingie is real...
    Was there ever any doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    It's stupid and passe. End it. Just let Jott be in peace.
    Yeah, exactly.

I'll never accept that this is a good thing for any of the characters.

Also, not trying to be petty, they look pretty silly in that dancing scene to me. Maybe it's just awkward positioning or something...
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I find this to be a little odd if true. To be honest Carol and Rhodey are in the picture so hopefully this isn't fans jumping to a conclusion. That being said, for clarification, what I find odd is not them being made bisexual, but the fact that Wolverine and Cyclops would be made that way towards the other considering how they usually and fundamentally tend to disagree with the other. They didn't even get an arc showing them mend their friendship. I feel like this is just as terrible a decision as having Scott in a relationship with Emma and Jean with the revelation that Emma and Jean would also suddenly be into the other. If that were to happen, the reaction would probably be different. Doesn't seem like the characters histories were considered for this. I feel like Logan or Scott would have had options that would have made more sense.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 06-23-2021 at 04:24 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Cyclops and Wolverine hugging..as friends or something more. The world may never know. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I find this to be a little odd if true. To be honest Carol and Rhodey are in the picture so hopefully this isn't fans jumping to a conclusion. That being said, for clarification, what I find odd is not them being made bisexual, but the fact that Wolverine and Cyclops would be made that way towards the other considering how they usually and fundamentally tend to disagree with the other. They didn't even get an arc showing them mend their friendship. I feel like this is just as terrible a decision as having Scott in a relationship with Emma and Jean with the revelation that Emma and Jean would also suddenly be into the other. If that were to happen, the reaction would probably be different. Doesn't seem like the characters histories were considered for this. I feel like Logan or Scott would have had options that would have made more sense.
    Exactly, that triangle wouldn't be any more attractive or plausible. Character history is being ignored.

And as far as mending friendships, Marvel isn't interested in that. Unless someone knows otherwise, the X-Men never mended fences with Scott over their terrible treatment of him post-AvX. That all got swept under the rug, lest Marvel own up to bad story decisions; can't let continuity, or worse narrative logic, get in the way of the story they want to tell.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine hugging..as friends or something more. The world may never know. lol
    Those Three are in something so pure hearted.

Technically Wolvie is some weird way a love of Scott life too.

After Jean die. they become unaware so closer. Even in the Professor Wolverine and Grunge Punk Rock Scott saga Logan was seeking to be the Best Scott could do.

So Maybe Cyclops start to accept Wolverine in his life and accept the fact that he always love Jean

But Who cares? The three had die several times maybe that changed their perspective in relation ship, love and sex.

Emma didnt die and has not show a single scene thatt makes you think she had been with any of those Three.