Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    No new opportunities besides being Logan's girl will happen if they get together. The only new opportunities she'll be given is ones as a single and strong independent woman. Being paired off with Scott or Logan will demolish that, because she'll be viewed as some sort of trophy wife.
    Quoted for truth! As much as I would have liked for Jean to have returned to her true love Scott, that ship sailed a long time ago.

Let her come back, get adjusted to living again - no romances whatsoever for at least a year. Let her be the "flying brick" of the X-Men, as she was originally supposed to be, before stepping out in her own book. Let her settle scores with the Hellfire Club, who were the ones truly responsible for the D'Bari tragedy, wiping them and their works from the face of the Earth, and salting the ground thereafter.

And then, after a year, let her go forward into the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    What does it matter? The Phoenix has already been passed around to characters that have nothing to do with it, from Endsong to AvX to Secret Wars. It's the same thing as the Avengers having it.
    No, it's not. Especially when we talk about Scott Summers and the P5, Quentin Quire, Hope and Rachel; but, above all, Jean Grey; you know that. I mean, everything matters. The Phoenix Force is one of the X-Men, never an "yuck" Avenger. You're just trying to get attention; just another Cyclops hater. Okay, your opinion is noted.
    ***yawn***

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though if she were to already know that he was dead then she would have already come to grips with it, or there's no reason that she couldn't come to grips with his death while also dating Logan either...
    Well being with Logan would open up a lot of new opportunities for Jean, who knows maybe the two could have a mini with just the two of them traveling the world as Jean discovers what's new and such...
    I hope so. Jean must stay with her lover. Scott must go back to Emma or anyone else, but not Jean. No More Jott.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Even if she doesn't date Logan. Cyke is gone. Maybe Jean should get to live life for once. No point in him being dead if her stories are going to be about him.
    Now, you know Cyke never properly moved on, all I'm asking for is a story where Jean's former relationship with Scott is addressed, I don't see why that seems impossible or unfavorable to you or anyone else. I'm not asking for Jott to happen again, I'm not asking for Jean not to get with Logan, and even if she knows everything that happened while she was gone, she's gotta have a lot of things to get off of her chest to the X-Men about all the crises they faced during her absence, including Scott's death.

Plus, if the X-Office is gonna continue the vilification of Emma, it seems to me that Jean should have to own up to pushing Scott to her.

Well being with Logan would open up a lot of new opportunities for Jean, who knows maybe the two could have a mini with just the two of them traveling the world as Jean discovers what's new and such...
    Totally not ripping off the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix; and others have said it already, but Jean will only really have new opportunities while single, she's never been single for long periods of time. Jean and Logan can get together, it's likely to happen, but it shouldn't happen immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Totally not ripping off the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix; and others have said it already, but Jean will only really have new opportunities while single, she's never been single for long periods of time. Jean and Logan can get together, it's likely to happen, but it shouldn't happen immediately.
    I still don't want her to be single for a long period of time. Unless she will date a lot of men, being single or dating someone

Now, you know Cyke never properly moved on, all I'm asking for is a story where Jean's former relationship with Scott is addressed, I don't see why that seems impossible or unfavorable to you or anyone else. I'm not asking for Jott to happen again, I'm not asking for Jean not to get with Logan, and even if she knows everything that happened while she was gone, she's gotta have a lot of things to get off of her chest to the X-Men about all the crises they faced during her absence, including Scott's death.

Plus, if the X-Office is gonna continue the vilification of Emma, it seems to me that Jean should have to own up to pushing Scott to her.
    First time Jean died: Cyclops dated her roomate and then meet a woman just like her and married her,
    2nd time: Cyclops just move on on emma, even saying he had chosen her and loves her.
    Jean just said to him live
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-15-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    No new opportunities besides being Logan's girl will happen if they get together. The only new opportunities she'll be given is ones as a single and strong independent woman. Being paired off with Scott or Logan will demolish that, because she'll be viewed as some sort of trophy wife.
    Except that you and others want her to stay single until Scott comes back and then be with him again as if he's the only guy that she can possibly ever be with, and no there'd be plenty of new opportunities for Jean if she were to travel with Logan for a bit, Scott was the wet blanket in terms of Jean where as Logan would let her spread her wings and fly, he'd do what she wanted to do...

What I'm getting is Jean should be with anyone immediately after resurrecting because Scott entered relationships quickly after her deaths; nothing at all wrong with that childish logic or double-standard. It was wrong for Scott to do those things but it's okay for Jean to move on immediately because he did so? That's just silly.

BANNED

The X-Men never cared about Scott's death. I imagine that Jean, Xavier, Logan or anyone else, no one will remember that he ever existed. This is the editorial policy. Everybody hates Cyclops... or they're just gonna move on and forget he ever existed.

Except that you and others want her to stay single until Scott comes back and then be with him again as if he's the only guy that she can possibly ever be with, and no there'd be plenty of new opportunities for Jean if she were to travel with Logan for a bit, Scott was the wet blanket in terms of Jean where as Logan would let her spread her wings and fly, he'd do what she wanted to do...
    You're pretty funny, ignoring all of the times myself or CuteClops or others have said, again and again, that Jean doesn't have to be with Scott. And no, Jean will gain nothing from a relationship with Logan except for Logan; Jean has never been the type to shy away from anything, and she's pushed Scott before, so your "spread wings" analogy fails.

If Jean and Logan do indeed get together, y'all need to accept that their relationship does not have the history or significance that Jott does. Could they eventually? Sure, if written well, but they don't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    The X-Men never cared about Scott's death. I imagine that Jean, Xavier, Logan or anyone else, no one will remember that he ever existed. This is the editorial policy. Everybody hates Cyclops... or they're just gonna move on and forget he ever existed.
    Well, that just makes me sad; Scott considered them all family, but if they're all willing to drop him like that then they don't deserve him.

BANNED

You have just described Jean. After her death, Scott flew with Emma. He stopped being the boy and became a man. Jean must marry her lover.
    Scemma forever. <3 <3

BANNED

Well, that just makes me sad; Scott considered them all family, but if they're all willing to drop him like that then they don't deserve him.
    and... bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    First time Jean died: Cyclops dated her roomate and then meet a woman just like her and married her,
    2nd time: Cyclops just move on on emma, even saying he had chosen her and loves her.
    Jean just said to him live
    That was unhealthy behavior, Scott should've been called out by his friends.

That was unhealthy behavior, Scott should've been called out by his friends.
    Especially when Scott was "dating" Maddie, he was trying to understand if she was a clone or a reincarnation of Jean and was hesitant to go with her and everyone (like his brother) was pushing him to Maddie.