Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    This is meant as a sarcastic joke right.... at least I hope it is...

Reminder that Emma did nothing wrong and everything she's doing is for the survival, unity, and proliferation of her people.

And everyone with taste ships Rightclops with Maria Hill
    Even Jean wanted him to be with Emma in the end.
    I like Scott and Emma together, and I think their relationship made the most sense out of all of the x-relationships. They're almost complete opposites that brought out the best in each other and elevated each other's storylines
    Didn't he share one panel with Maria Hill, why is it so popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    IDK ask CuteClops
    I think she secretly cared for him & had sexual desire
    She was extremely embarrassed abt it
    that was funny to me
    Last edited by oldscottsummers; 10-12-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Why does everyone X-Men fan act like it's this big thing that happened between the three? I mean seriously the love triangle wasn't some big force in the comics that was shown ever issue. Hell it practically was non-existent the moment Jean and Scott got married (with Logan respecting it no less).

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Scott and the cuckoos went to interrogate her about a sentinel attack and the cuckoos found out Hill was atracted to Scott, that she hasn't date anyone in a long time and that she hated herself for feeling atracted to him. Uxm vol. 3

Reminder that Emma did nothing wrong and everything she's doing is for the survival, unity, and proliferation of her people.

I like Scott and Emma together, and I think their relationship made the most sense out of all of the x-relationships. They're almost complete opposites that brought out the best in each other and elevated each other's storylines
    Yep nothing wrong... Mind rape Tyke was nothing wrong and the beginning of her relationship with Scott was nothing wrong, yes of course.

I'll need the explanation of when Jean wanted them to be together. She pushed Scott to her because she was dead and if Scott had abandoned life and the X-Men the world would have become horrible so she changed that. I don't see where she wanted them to be together.

Then don't talk about your taste with me, especially when you want Emma to rape Tyke for have Ruby in the main universe but nvm.
    And the attraction between the two of them is only in one way and Scott didn't care at all.

And yes you like Scemma but I'm trying to work with the fact on the comics and not my taste. But as Logan said in the letter at the wedding of Jean and Scott, they both different but they complete each other so it's not really new. But welp.

I don't really feel anything needs to be resolved. While there is undeniable attraction between Jean and Logan I loved the idea that it was never consummated and a deeper friendship developed instead. The marriage between Jean and Scott technically ended when she "died." There is no reason for Jean to go back to either of these two men, as if they r the only men in the planet she's compatible with. Let the stupid triangle die forever. It's time for a new beginning for Jean Grey.

Sure Emma killed a bunch of kids and mindraped a lot of people, but it isn't wrong hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    Why does everyone X-Men fan act like it's this big thing that happened between the three? I mean seriously the love triangle wasn't some big force in the comics that was shown ever issue. Hell it practically was non-existent the moment Jean and Scott got married (with Logan respecting it no less).
    Yep, It wasn't a big deal for a long time. Morrison did a bit of rehash, but nothing really big;

I think the Emma/Scott/Jean much worse love triangle.

But I guess there isn't Logan dirty hands on Scott's girl so people doesn't get mad.

Yep a polyamorous relationship would never work with wolverine, scott and Jean.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-12-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Yep nothing wrong... Mind rape Tyke was nothing wrong and the beginning of her relationship with Scott was nothing wrong, yes of course.

I'll need the explanation of when Jean wanted them to be together. She pushed Scott to her because she was dead and if Scott had abandoned life and the X-Men the world would have become horrible so she changed that. I don't see where she wanted them to be together.

Then don't talk about your taste with me, especially when you want Emma to rape Tyke for have Ruby in the main universe but nvm.
    And the attraction between the two of them is only in one way and Scott didn't care at all.

And yes you like Scemma but I'm trying to work with the fact on the comics and not my taste. But as Logan said in the letter at the wedding of Jean and Scott, they both different but they complete each other so it's not really new. But welp.
    Unpopular opinion. Im really ok with Emma brainwashing Tyke into becoming Rightclops. Tyke is pathetic anyway, so we're not losing anything lol
    And Ruby Summers>>Rachel she betrayed her dad. I was offering a suggestion. You seem stressed out but dont worry about Ruby
    I don’t want your blood pressure to keep rising.
    Well, I'm still pulling for cyke and Emma to patch things up
    Anytime I saw Jean and Scott in the same scene together, I knew they were going to be boring and soul-less. I just didn't realize this was their combined effect, so I just hated Cyclops through the 80s and 90s, for being 'the boring one'.

Then Jean finally went away, and Scott and Emma kissed basically on her grave, and everything from then on was just right. She's interesting, she plays off of him, I could actually believe they have a relationship going, she's funny... And Cyclops stopped being the boring ass, and became my favorite character.

There was never any competition, Emma all the way.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Amazing Member

Here's how to resolve. The triangle is done. Finished. The End.

Either Cyclops and Jean hook back up or don't and stay friends. Logan doesn't care anymore. He's way passed his feelings for her. Everyone's friends again. THE F***ING END.

There is nothing so tired and done to death than this stupid love triangle. No polyamrous relations will ever make it interesting, it would just feel forced and ham-fisted.

Unpopular opinion. Im really ok with Emma brainwashing Tyke into becoming Rightclops. Tyke is pathetic anyway, so we're not losing anything lol
    And Ruby Summers>>Rachel she betrayed her dad. I was offering a suggestion. You seem stressed out but dont worry about Ruby
    I don’t want your blood pressure to keep rising.
    Well, I'm still pulling for cyke and Emma to patch things up
    Anytime I saw Jean and Scott in the same scene together, I knew they were going to be boring and soul-less. I just didn't realize this was their combined effect, so I just hated Cyclops through the 80s and 90s, for being 'the boring one'.

Then Jean finally went away, and Scott and Emma kissed basically on her grave, and everything from then on was just right. She's interesting, she plays off of him, I could actually believe they have a relationship going, she's funny... And Cyclops stopped being the boring ass, and became my favorite character.

There was never any competition, Emma all the way.
    Rachel didn't betrayed her dad, her dad betrayed his own family.

Ruby is fugly anyway,

I never like emma/cyclops, it just a imatture romance with no stakes. Cyclops became another person.

Interesting concept but I don't think this would ultimately satisfy any member of the "triangle" without having to fundamentally change how their characters works. Sure, Jean and Scott are the poster couple for emotional\sexual repression but they never needed a third wheel to function. As for Logan, I don't see him as the settling down sort. If Marvel brought Jean and Scott back together as a couple all this idea does is inserts Logan where he's not needed or wanted. And what are we solving for? Removing all the agnst between Scott and Logan. Seems to me like that's just part of thier dynamic.

Marvel already has the solution to resolve this... keep one member of the triangle dead at any given time. Works for Scott\Jean\Logan and Scott\Jean\Emma. Problem solved. It's an unimaginative solution but it's effective.

As far as other solutions, I don't feel it's really necessary for Marvel to cleanly resolve this. The "triangle" is mostly a construct of head canon rather than anything Marvel put on panel. Unfortunately it was introduced by the early movies and then reinforced by Morrison to some extent, after it had essentially been completely forgotten in the comic continuity. I think Marvel is more playing off\teasing the fans than actually planning to keep this "triangle" dynamic going.

It's really a non-issue at this point. The triangle didn't have an impact on Scott and Jean original relationship. Even the triangle that was hinted at in blue really hasn't taken shape. We're mostly getting slow burn straight up Jott going on there. I feel like you are trying to solve a problem that only exists in fandom. If Marvel actually puts Logan together with Jean that would be the first real move they've made to make this triangle a real thing in the 616 or whatever we're calling it now. I suspect they won't do that.

Look if Marvel is really desperate to solve this non-existant problem than just write Scott and Logan as honorable. Who ever works out, works out and the third party steps back. It's really that simple, and also how it tends to work IRL. It's not like Scott and Logan don't have other options.

And and don't forgot... we're about to have two Jean's. That right there would be another solution. If Marvel's not planning to bring back Cyke anytime soon than Logan's free to pursue Jean if she's interested, while Tyke and Jeen seem to be getting closer in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    Because... Bryan Singer. I've said it time and time again, everything(I mean everything) wrong with the X-Men today can be linked to Bryan Singer. I mean if you think about it, you know it to be true. We can all dissect this like that scene in Black Dynamite.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Jean and Wolverine work better with a deep friendship and occasional flirtation. Interestingly, Jean and Scott work better this way too.

Emma/Scott/Jean is even less of a triangle than Scott/Jean/Logan, Jean was dead for the entirety of Scemma.

I like Rachel and Ruby equally, I wish they would meet.