Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    She should have just banged Logan decades ago. We wouldn't be stuck heading toward this corny ship again if Jean had destroyed Jott herself.
    I kinda want the wolverine and jean romance to work out
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Honestly Scott gets his past with Madelyne and Emma thrown in his face but truth is Logan was a creeper. Take Inferno he forced Jean into a kiss yes Jean is attracted to him but she didn't want that kiss and pushed him off and told him so. By today's standards that would be considered assault and how is this not creepy and even a little rapey of a comment? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QZ08FTFKOH.../that+kiss.jpg

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Honestly Scott gets his past with Madelyne and Emma thrown in his face but truth is Logan was a creeper. Take Inferno he forced Jean into a kiss yes Jean is attracted to him but she didn't want that kiss and pushed him off and told him so. By today's standards that would be considered assault and how is this not creepy and even a little rapey of a comment? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QZ08FTFKOH.../that+kiss.jpg
    Sadly lots of people in this day and age will think if you wanted "no" means "yes" and that's never gonna change.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

i love logan but i think this is true, nobody says this was wrong when it was.

also
    scott never moved on and to say he never loved jean is ridiculous

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    I kinda want the wolverine and jean romance to work out
    Yes.

Because after decades of being damaged goods and 'mysteriously' having all his past loves die or suffer horrific trauma, 50's greaser bad boy Logan needs uber-woman saint Jean to..."fix" him.
    That'll work out wonderfully for everybody.

UGH

I can't tell what annoys me more: that Marvel is desperate enough to write it, or that it's cheesy enough for people to read and love it.
    If I'm sounding especially cantankerous about WolverJean, it's because I like Jean too much to end up in some trailer park cleaning up after some hairy slob while he watches Jerry Springer.
    Even if that's what makes her happy, in some weird way.

On paper, no relationship with Logan should work out.
    I suppose Jean does have the tools to make it work, but I don't have any faith that it would end well. Or that it should.
    Either way, I don't think the answer to vanilla milquetoast Jott is the gigantic ball of cliche that is Jogan.
    Last edited by Striderblack01; 10-21-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Ultimate Member

On paper we shouldn't care about any relationship because they'll all end with the characters being paired off with new and different people more than likely...the Inferno storyline was how long ago...a decade or two...or more...and Logan/Jean wouldn't be cheesy unless the writers made it...and wouldn't Scott/Jean be one huge cliché...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    On paper we shouldn't care about any relationship because they'll all end with the characters being paired off with new and different people more than likely...the Inferno storyline was how long ago...a decade or two...or more...and Logan/Jean wouldn't be cheesy unless the writers made it...and wouldn't Scott/Jean be one huge cliché...
    You're right about the first part, and I agree that the relationships can only be as good or as bad as the writer's but these aren't new characters, they have established history, that has to play a role in their growth.

BANNED

Logan's senses say the opposite. She liked the kiss. He can smell traces of the pheromone in the air, right?

However, how long ago a story took place is irrelevant, it still happened. Or should we sweep Scott's affair under the rug too?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Logan's senses say the opposite. She liked the kiss. He can smell traces of the pheromone in the air, right?
    Doesn't matter Jean is attracted to Logan but that doesn't change he can't force himself on her.

Mighty Member

I agree

especially under the Quesada regime with Alonso and Brevoort
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

If "they are together because he was the lead male and she was the only girl", is a cliche, then yes Jott is a cliche.

BANNED

Doesn't matter Jean is attracted to Logan but that doesn't change he can't force himself on her.
    "...he can't force himself on her"? Oh, man. Come on! Jean has telekinetic powers, please! She was not fragile like a flower, on the contrary. Stop saying that Jean was just a victim. Because she was guilty, too. She cheated on Scott and Scott cheated on her. That might make them less loved? No. We love them. I love Jean, Logan and Scott. Cyclops/Wolverine is my favorite superhero duo. I loved Jott and I loved Scemma. This is just another X-stories. I mean, a whole lot of drama, for god's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    "...he can't force himself on her"? Oh, man. Come on! Jean has telekinetic powers, please! She was not fragile like a flower, on the contrary. Stop saying that Jean was just a victim. Because she was guilty, too. She cheated on Scott and Scott cheated on her. That might make them less loved? No. We love them. I love Jean, Logan and Scott. Cyclops/Wolverine is my favorite superhero duo. I loved Jott and I loved Scemma. This is just another X-stories. I mean, a whole lot of drama, for god's sake.
    He caught her off guard and once she got her bearings together she got him off her with a telekinetic burst and told him she was not property and she would not be fought over or MANHANDLED even by someone she once considered a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    If "they are together because he was the lead male and she was the only girl", is a cliche, then yes Jott is a cliche.
    or the nerd guy gets the beautiful girl