Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Let's end this with making jean/tyke/jeen a thing end of story..... let's add Emma too lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    If Marvel wants triangles keep the Jean/logan/Storm. But don't even think to put scott again to this mess. Enough is enough

Let's just hope we get Cyke back and that Emma doesnt stay a villain.
    Yes. Agreed!

I think you're way too bothered about the whole Jean/Logan/Scott thing tbh. As some have said, it wasn't even THAT much of a problem in comics.

About the polyamorous idea... I mean, yeah, it kind of sounds good on paper, but I don't think it actually works. I can't imagine Jean going there and deciding that that's the solution. I'm all for more liberal and kinky ideas on comics but I just don't see Jean and Scott as the kind of people to do that. As some have said, feels like some fanfiction thing that doesn't really have a place on the actual stories.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    However, I want to open this thread up to other potential resolutions. Is there another way for Marvel to resolve this overplayed love triangle in a way that won't upset a huge chunk of their audience? If you have an idea, I think it should be discussed. There are some genuinely creative people on this message board. Let's see what we can come up with.
    Let Chris Claremont write an out of continuity, mature readers one-shot for the MAX line that's nothing but Jean and Logan having hot, fantastic sex. Stretch it to a mini-series if he actually has an interesting story to wrap around it. He and Jogan shippers can finally get it over with and out of their systems.

BANNED

Maria Hill/Scott/Emma
    Old Man Logan/Jean/Logan
    Daken/Jeen/Jimmy.

So, that's it. There we go.

Marvel should learn how to write normal relationships before they try anything like a polyamorous relationship.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Didn't he share one panel with Maria Hill, why is it so popular?

IDK ask CuteClops
    I think she secretly cared for him & had sexual desire
    She was extremely embarrassed abt it
    that was funny to me
    LOL hahahahahahah

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think you're way too bothered about the whole Jean/Logan/Scott thing tbh. As some have said, it wasn't even THAT much of a problem in comics.

About the polyamorous idea... I mean, yeah, it kind of sounds good on paper, but I don't think it actually works. I can't imagine Jean going there and deciding that that's the solution. I'm all for more liberal and kinky ideas on comics but I just don't see Jean and Scott as the kind of people to do that. As some have said, feels like some fanfiction thing that doesn't really have a place on the actual stories.
    I appreciate and understand your remarks. I don't deny that I've been among those who have belabored the love triangle more than most. And while it might not have been too big a plot in the comics, I think the movies really pushed it hard and it has never really gotten a clear resolution. We've seen Logan still pine for Jean and we've seen Cyclops remain hopelessly in love with her. We've also seen Jean, especially O5 Jean, struggle with chaotic emotions. While I would love it if Marvel just dropped the love triangle altogether, I don't get the sense they will. Marvel usually opts on the side of added drama, even if it has to be forced. A love triangle is just the path of least resistance and when given the choice, I imagine the powers that be will go the easy route.

And maybe Cyclops, Jean, and Logan aren't fit for full-blown polyamory, but I only think it sounds so weird to some people because nobody has really tried it. There's no formula in place. There's no precedent either. I think it has to start somewhere and Cyclops/Jean/Logan are in a better position than most. Yes, I'm aware that it sounds like something that you'd only read in fanfiction. I know because I've written more than my share of that kind of fanfiction. But I don't see why that makes this concept so untenable. I think if a writer really wanted to try something new, they could make it work. It would be weird and different, but that's exactly why it could have appeal.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    LOL hahahahahahah

I love it.

Lol, of course, it's the romance of our time. I wonder what the cuckoo's were about to reveal? Also, is Cyke smirking here?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    Why does everyone X-Men fan act like it's this big thing that happened between the three? I mean seriously the love triangle wasn't some big force in the comics that was shown ever issue. Hell it practically was non-existent the moment Jean and Scott got married (with Logan respecting it no less).
    Both the animated series and the movies made it a big deal. Just like the antipathy between Wolverine and Cyclops. Two subplots that should have been left in the late 70's, early 80's where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Could Jean and Scott be friends with benefits?
    who realised that they're not marriage material
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Astonishing Member

Could Jean and Scott be friends with benefits?
    who realised that they're not marriage material
    I think Emma should find a way to cure Banshee and they should finally get to be together. The only reason it didnt happen in the 90s is Moira was still alive.

Logan and Jean deserve a chance, now that adult Scott is death.

When adult Scott returns, perhaps he will have some kind of crisis, since he won't be the Post M Day king of mutantkind anymore. I could see him in one of the very action heavy teams with Psylocke. Psylocke is pretty much the balanced average between Emma and Jean. Or he could be with Monet, which would anger Emma, even if there must be a 10-15 years age difference between them.

I think the best girl for teen Cyclops is Laura/X-23

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Let's end this with making jean/tyke/jeen a thing end of story..... let's add Emma too lol

for real though Im totally okay with tyke cucking teen jean with Adult jean
    Teen jean treated him like sh#t.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

a polyamorous relationship... so why not Jean/Scott/Emma?
    Gorgeous!

No love triangles. No polyamorous nonsense. Scott with Jean and Logan with Domino. Done.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!