Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    Cyclops isn't really a nerd, he's more of a square (dullard, boring person).

That said, if the last thing I want to read about is Jean getting together with Logan and getting trashy with it, then the second to last thing I want to read about is Jean getting together with Scott as some sort of 'redemption' arc for Scott. I can practically picture the sanctimonious lectures already.
    Scott doesn't need redemption. What the X-men need is reconciliation.
    And I think Jean might be able to facilitate that.

However, if Jean and Scott eventually use their experiences with the Phoenix to get closer to each other, then I might see that working.
    Ultimately, the 'resolution' to this 'triangle' is friendship.
    By which I mean nobody gets together with anybody. For a long, long, loooooong time.

That, and for creeper Logan to take his creeper hair-sniffing somewhere else.
    Yes, to all of this. I hope Marvel is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Every time in the main timeline I've ever seen Jean kids Logan like Genosha, The kisses during Morrison's run it was always when she thought he or both of them was dying or about to die and it always came off to me like pity kisses for a guy who never accepted he wasn't chosen.
    that doesn’t justify kissing
    Not tryna be controversial, but to me Cyclops was playing Captain Save a Hoe.
    No judgement. My only issue with Scott ever seems to be him being hung up on Jean. Which causes him to misreat far superior women.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    No judgement. My only issue with Scott ever seems to be him being hung up on Jean. Which causes him to misreat far superior women.
    If we can get Jean/Logan and Scott/Emma (or someone else) in a way that respects the history of the characters and doesn't dog on anyone, I'd be happy.

easy way of resolving this is that they all get a pet because a pet will never break up with you.... unless you are leela of futurama. Jean used to have a pet dragon. Scott i am not sure but maybe a dog or a wolverine 'cough' lol ;--;

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    Cyclops isn't really a nerd, he's more of a square (dullard, boring person).

That said, if the last thing I want to read about is Jean getting together with Logan and getting trashy with it, then the second to last thing I want to read about is Jean getting together with Scott as some sort of 'redemption' arc for Scott. I can practically picture the sanctimonious lectures already.
    Scott doesn't need redemption. What the X-men need is reconciliation.
    And I think Jean might be able to facilitate that.

However, if Jean and Scott eventually use their experiences with the Phoenix to get closer to each other, then I might see that working.
    Ultimately, the 'resolution' to this 'triangle' is friendship.
    By which I mean nobody gets together with anybody. For a long, long, loooooong time.

That, and for creeper Logan to take his creeper hair-sniffing somewhere else.

Jean/Logan/Cyclops love triangle disgusting!
    But Charles has always been lusty for Jean.
    Marvel let them have *Magneto and Rogue* thing
    They both infallible sacred cows that made for each other!
    Marvel give us Chajean!
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Jean/Logan/Cyclops love triangle disgusting!
    But Charles has always been lusty for Jean.
    Marvel let them have *Magneto and Rogue* thing
    They both infallible sacred cows that made for each other!
    Marvel give us Chajean!
    so... Marvel likes young women with older men... Logan is older then the professor

Far superiror women like emma? LOL

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    emma is not even a shadow of jean not has powerful, beloved, beautifull, etc. always envying jean's husband, place on the x-men or charisma and always failing to fill her spot

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Jean's true love is the Phoenix itself. And she is it's true love.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not necessarily emma (°ロ°)☝
    oh, not everyone faints over Jean Grey.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

Trixy

Default Jean scott logan

I have been an xmen fan sence I was a kid back in the 90s and have always thought that the three of them should have gotten together I believe that right off the bat would have been a bad idea but over time it could have started maybe after a few rebirths of all three of them and from the looks of what I've seen of the latest comics it almost looks like the team has split between cyke and wolverine and according to jeans history on the marvel sight she is still in the white room as white Phoenix so yes let her come back woop Emma's ass and take back her husband and have cyclops start realizing how much him and logan really care for each other and bring the group back together with them falling for each other

I don't think that they will mind sharing as much when they start to realize how much they really do love each other

Also I would be ecstatic if say sinister found a way to splice logan and scotts DNA together and impregnate jean with both thier x genes in one child

Claws optic blast telepathy and telekinesis in one package

Sorry Emma/scott fans
    Last edited by Trixy; 09-03-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
    I have been an xmen fan sence I was a kid back in the 90s and have always thought that the three of them should have gotten together I believe that right off the bat would have been a bad idea but over time it could have started maybe after a few rebirths of all three of them and from the looks of what I've seen of the latest comics it almost looks like the team has split between cyke and wolverine and according to jeans history on the marvel sight she is still in the white room as white Phoenix so yes let her come back woop Emma's ass and take back her husband and have cyclops start realizing how much him and logan really care for each other and bring the group back together with them falling for each other

I don't think that they will mind sharing as much when they start to realize how much they really do love each other

Also I would be ecstatic if say sinister found a way to splice logan and scotts DNA together and impregnate jean with both thier x genes in one child

Claws optic blast telepathy and telekinesis in one package

Sorry Emma/scott fans
    The problem with this approach is that is rejects the idea of solidarity for the idea of compromise. Love doesn't compromise, nor does it regard the feelings of others. It's an emotion, and as such, is beyond such ideals. Love is envious, jealous and self serving. For this triangle to behave as you suggest, the characters would have to leave their humanity behind.

Just like in life, their is no clean solution to a triangle. Someone has to lose. That's just how we are designed.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

So, we’re 31 pages in. Has it been resolved yet?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    So, we’re 31 pages in. Has it been resolved yet?
    Never until one day marvel declare they'll cease from writing comics and turn to sell vegetables. Oh maybe not even that day truly comes.
    I actually see Jott as the unbreakable love, but marvel's always been playing with their feelings. Well, Emma and Logan are great. Scemma and Jogan even may be better than Jott in some ways. Why not let Scemma and Jogan really happen at the same time? I dare you marvel!
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 09-04-2018 at 05:08 AM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."