Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think Emma should find a way to cure Banshee and they should finally get to be together. The only reason it didnt happen in the 90s is Moira was still alive.

Logan and Jean deserve a chance, now that adult Scott is death.

When adult Scott returns, perhaps he will have some kind of crisis, since he won't be the Post M Day king of mutantkind anymore. I could see him in one of the very action heavy teams with Psylocke. Psylocke is pretty much the balanced average between Emma and Jean. Or he could be with Monet, which would anger Emma, even if there must be a 10-15 years age difference between them.

I think the best girl for teen Cyclops is Laura/X-23

Psylocke f his son Cable. Adult Scott can f Lady mastermind
    Lady mastermind is so cute. underrated character

Teen Cyclops could date a cuckoo sister, preferably the one who is still blonde
    I want some teen drama though. I want Laura to fight for Tyke.

Also
    I want unimaginable drama, unhealthy jean/logan/storm love triangle . fans reactions to the triangle would be fun to watch.
    just to piss off fans.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Psylocke f his son Cable. Adult Scott can f Lady mastermind
    Lady mastermind is so cute. underrated character

Teen Cyclops could date a cuckoo sister, preferably the one who is still blonde
    I want some teen drama though. I want Laura to fight for Tyke.

Also
    I want unimaginable drama, unhealthy jean/logan/storm love triangle . fans reactions to the triangle would be fun to watch.
    just to piss off fans.
    Laura fighting for Tyke? LOL some scott fans are funny

Storm is already dating black panther that now has a high profile on Marvel universe

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think you're way too bothered about the whole Jean/Logan/Scott thing tbh. As some have said, it wasn't even THAT much of a problem in comics.

About the polyamorous idea... I mean, yeah, it kind of sounds good on paper, but I don't think it actually works. I can't imagine Jean going there and deciding that that's the solution. I'm all for more liberal and kinky ideas on comics but I just don't see Jean and Scott as the kind of people to do that. As some have said, feels like some fanfiction thing that doesn't really have a place on the actual stories.
    Jean would have to change a lot to start a 3some relationship. She is the nicest girl you can imagine: only had one guy and then married him.

Cyclops fans would melt if anything like this happened. So maybe it should happen

for real though Im totally okay with tyke cucking teen jean with Adult jean
    Teen jean treated him like sh#t.
    cucking, really easy to identify a 4channer between us
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-12-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Wolverine/Jean Grey and Cyclops/Emma no more triangle

maybe adult jean helps logan to you know finally go for what his heart really wants..... just like Jeen help Bobby

Wolverine_Kiss_400_1.jpg

Start a new triangle Kitty/Magneto/Colossus

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Storm is already dating black panther that now has a high profile on Marvel universe

yes Tyke is not worth it but still
    Ok love square jean/logan/storm/bp
    Just leave Adult cyclops out of this mess
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Yup. Jogan & Scemma is endgame. Stop questioning that.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

yes Tyke is not worth it but still
    Ok love square jean/logan/storm/bp
    Just leave Adult cyclops out of this mess
    Nah it will be fun having all scott fans all mad and melting on their own

I'm okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    maybe adult jean helps logan to you know finally go for what his heart really wants..... just like Jeen help Bobby

Wolverine_Kiss_400_1.jpg
    I'm okay with this.

Start a new triangle with Kitty/Magneto/Colossus
    I'm not okay with this.

Amazing Member

Ok so assuming they keep ANY of Logan's Character development before he died? He admitted to Storm that he should have been with her (I'm not 100% thrilled with that either but ok).... We've had Old Man Logan not go after young Jean, we've Had Logan (before he died) also not go after young Jean .... I am assuming they may play Jimmy (James Hudson Junior) and young Scott off of each other with teen Jean. Which would be a nice riff of the old triangle. Still boring. We had during Morrison's run Logan Telling Jean "it would never work" when she was lonely because Scott was being a twat. etc

As long as Clairmont is not writing this, we should be free of this old story. Mind you Chrissy boy tried at one point to have Kitty be in love with Logan, as opposed to you know, see him as her father figure.

Logan needs to either go to Storm, or I don't know be a good dad to Jimmy, Daeken, and Laura.

Jean, depending on the version (looks Cosmic) needs to either fill Xaviers role (assuming we do not get him back too .... :/ ) or not be tied down with the past. Rebirth is a chance to move on Jeany, move on!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Jean would have to change a lot to start a 3some relationship. She is the nicest girl you can imagine: only had one guy and then married him.

Cyclops fans would melt if anything like this happened. So maybe it should happen

cucking, really easy to identify a 4channer between us

You would think spirit2011 >>>> English teacher or something?? #LetMeLive

ATTENTION >>>>> ⚆ _ ⚆ JOTT fans would melt

We Rightclops fans would be happy, if Rightclops returns & starts f any girl not named Jean & Emma
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

BANNED

Jean can choose any version of her lover: OML, Logan, Jimmy or Daken. Or maybe all of them.
    Scott can stay with Emma, Maria Hill, Frenzy and Magik.

I think the love triangle Jean / Scott / Logan is old and boring. Is past history, only present now because of the movies.

Specially since Storm and Logan relationship. After that Logan + Jean Grey would be just disrespectful. Jean and Storm are/were best friends, it would of bad taste to Jean character.

On the other hand, i really liked the idea of the same triangle on the young versiones: O5 Jean + O5 Scott + Laura. Thatīs actually not just good but also very funny. Laura being wolverine Clone, and if she has a crash on Scott.... haha well, how would their older versions react to that. I picture Logan (old) and Scot (old), watching 05 cycplos and laura kissing and itīs hilarious. That love/hate relationship between them would gain another perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Jean can choose any version of her lover: OML, Logan, Jimmy or Daken. Or maybe all of them.
    Scott can stay with Emma, Maria Hill, Frenzy and Magik.
    Magik would never do Scott, she isn't even into guys

[QUOTE=Gortam;3160309]I think the love triangle Jean / Scott / Logan is old and boring. Is past history, only present now because of the movies.

Specially since Storm and Logan relationship. After that Logan + Jean Grey would be just disrespectful. Jean and Storm are/were best friends, it would of bad taste to Jean character.
    [quote]

Storm is dating black panther, I don't think she will mind Jean + Logan

On the other hand, i really liked the idea of the same triangle on the young versiones: O5 Jean + O5 Scott + Laura. Thatīs actually not just good but also very funny. Laura being wolverine Clone, and if she has a crash on Scott.... haha well, how would their older versions react to that. I picture Logan (old) and Scot (old), watching 05 cycplos and laura kissing and itīs hilarious. That love/hate relationship between them would gain another perspective.
    nah Laura would never be into Scott. And the thought of two eomrn fighting for cyclops make me laugh
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-12-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

[QUOTE=spirit2011;3160321]Magik would never do Scott, she isn't even into guys

[QUOTE=Gortam;3160309]I think the love triangle Jean / Scott / Logan is old and boring. Is past history, only present now because of the movies.

Storm is dating black panther, I don't think she will mind Jean + Logan

nah Laura would never be into Scott. And the thought of two eomrn fighting for cyclops make me laugh
    It doesn't matter if Storm's dating Black Panther. Jean and Logan dating would be disrespectful on both of they're parts and heartbreaking for Storm.