Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Jean wouldn't be any good at polyamory. She doesn't like to share. Her pacifist posturing hides a playground bully, remember?

Urgh, please, can I just have Jean back without any of this shipping nonsense -_- urgh this thread already has cyclops fans talking about cucking and wolverine fans trying to pass Jean around Logan, jimmy and daken.

Just my girl alone. Or put her with her one true love, Ororo munroe.

[QUOTE=spirit2011;3160321]Magik would never do Scott, she isn't even into guys

[QUOTE=Gortam;3160309]I think the love triangle Jean / Scott / Logan is old and boring. Is past history, only present now because of the movies.

Specially since Storm and Logan relationship. After that Logan + Jean Grey would be just disrespectful. Jean and Storm are/were best friends, it would of bad taste to Jean character.

Storm is dating black panther, I don't think she will mind Jean + Logan

nah Laura would never be into Scott. And the thought of two eomrn fighting for cyclops make me laugh

But she was. He was the first choice before Angel.

In the ANXM run, scott + laura were a thing. And it actually was a good thing. Way better than Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    It doesn't matter if Storm's dating Black Panther. Jean and Logan dating would be disrespectful on both of they're parts and heartbreaking for Storm.
    Bravo. Exsactly what i think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    nah Laura would never be into Scott. And the thought of two eomrn fighting for cyclops make me laugh
    Oh, confess, darling, you're in love with Scott. I'm absolutely sure. hahahahahah

Fantastic Member

Why is this such an important subject to so many people?

Anyway... a love triangle needs 3 people to exist. Only one of those is currently alive and another one is returning in December.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Oh, confess, darling, you're in love with Scott. I'm absolutely sure. hahahahahah

jean is such a possesive creep
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    jean is such a possesive creep
    Morrison's Jean and Jeen are the most out of character versions of Jean there are. Nothing like Lee/Thomas/Wein/Claremont/Nicieza Jean.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    There's nothing to resolve, they all have other love interests, keep them away from each other romantically and sexually.
    This is probably the best option - if you add in specifically that who they leave the trio for can't already have been part of a triangle with any of them. By something new, let's actually go for something new.

Fantastic Member

Jean would have to change a lot to start a 3some relationship. She is the nicest girl you can imagine: only had one guy and then married him.
    They no reason you can't be nice and in a polyamorous relationship.

Cyclops fans would melt if anything like this happened. So maybe it should happen
    I realize that it seems like about half of Cyclops-fans ship Scott and Logan. But I doubt they would melt. I think that at this point the reaction would be more along the lines of "About time."

Anyway, I'd prefer that all of them would stick to being friends and date people outside their notorious triangle. However, I'm not hating the polyamorous relationship option. With all the history and chemistry between those three, I could see it happening. Sure, it could come across as something out of a fan-fiction. But good writing could make it work. Especially if they didn't suddenly retcon Scott and Logan into bi-sexuals (which is what would happen in a fanfic). Instead they could have them slowly come to the conclusion that their love for Jean and their weird friendship with each other is strong enough that they could give this type of relationship a shot.

Highly unlikely to happen, though.
    Last edited by Papa Moai; 10-12-2017 at 04:20 PM.

BANNED

I love how this thread continues to show Jean as a prize. X(

Quote Originally Posted by Gortam View Post

But she was. He was the first choice before Angel.

In the ANXM run, scott + laura were a thing. And it actually was a good thing. Way better than Angel.
    That was Bendis intention, and If it wasn't that cover I wouldn't even remember that could be a thing. I thought angel + Laura was plenty of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    They no reason you can't be nice and in a polyamorous relationship.
    Nice for Jean mean: she is caste. She only have been with a man her whole life. To jump to a polyamorous is too much

I realize that it seems like about half of Cyclops-fans ship Scott and Logan. But I doubt they would melt. I think that at this point the reaction would be more along the lines of "About time."
    See scott sharing his girl with Logan? no way this could go right. ANd majority of Scott fans ship him with Emma

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

Jean just gave Emma a bit of her own medicine, but she never fought her over scott.

Jeen also never fought Laura
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-12-2017 at 05:27 PM.

That was Bendis intention, and If it wasn't that cover I wouldn't even remember that could be a thing. I thought angel + Laura was plenty of fun

Nice for Jean mean: she is caste. She only have been with a man her whole life. To jump to a polyamorous is too much

See scott sharing his girl with Logan? no way this could go right. ANd majority of Scott fans ship him with Emma

Jean just gave Emma a bit of her own medicine, but she never fought her over scott.

Jeen also never fought Laura
    Tyke/Laura has more potential, it's okay to admit it.

I agree that Jean is not the kind of person to enter polyamourous relationships, and I don't think Logan and Scott are either.

I'll ship anything, if it's written well.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gortam View Post
    Bravo. Exsactly what i think.
    Why would it be disrespectful for either and Storm has moved on so when she knows that Logan is back does she even want to be with him again...and it's not like he planned it or anything like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Tyke/Laura has more potential, it's okay to admit it.
    never saw it. I think it's just scott fans truing to make a thing happen to screw over Jeen

I agree that Jean is not the kind of person to enter polyamourous relationships, and I don't think Logan and Scott are either.
    I don't think Logan would care at all. Scott is the cheating type but not polyamorous

I'll ship anything, if it's written well.
    some ships can't be well written if the characters lack chemistry