Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 479
  1. #76
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I don't really feel anything needs to be resolved. While there is undeniable attraction between Jean and Logan I loved the idea that it was never consummated and a deeper friendship developed instead. The marriage between Jean and Scott technically ended when she "died." There is no reason for Jean to go back to either of these two men, as if they r the only men in the planet she's compatible with. Let the stupid triangle die forever. It's time for a new beginning for Jean Grey.
    Why was no one anywhere saying this while Scott was knocking boots with Emma after Jean died? I know the answer but it show's a bit of double standard. If she's free after he died, then he was free after she died. Pretty simple logic.

  2. #77
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    never saw it. I think it's just scott fans truing to make a thing happen to screw over Jeen


    I don't think Logan would care at all. Scott is the cheating type but not polyamorous


    some ships can't be well written if the characters lack chemistry
    If Tyke/Laura had happened while Jeen was with someone else, that would've been fine. It would've been better than where we are now. And Jeen is horrible, the real Jean can't get here soon enough.

    Let's not be dishonest, cheating once psychically doesn't make someone the "cheating type", and it's subtle but there was an element of abuse in how Scemma came to be.

    Right, so Jean should stay away from Logan.

  3. #78
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That was Bendis intention, and If it wasn't that cover I wouldn't even remember that could be a thing. I thought angel + Laura was plenty of fun



    Nice for Jean mean: she is caste. She only have been with a man her whole life. To jump to a polyamorous is too much



    See scott sharing his girl with Logan? no way this could go right. ANd majority of Scott fans ship him with Emma



    Jean just gave Emma a bit of her own medicine, but she never fought her over scott.

    Jeen also never fought Laura
    And what else didn't happen? LOL

    Jean fans live in eternal denial.

    hahahahahahahah

  4. #79
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    And don't anybody worry, I'm going on record as saying that Jean shouldn't wait for Scott or get back together with him.

  5. #80
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nah it will be fun having all scott fans all mad and melting on their own
    Inter-fandom bs like this is why this community isn't what it could be.

  6. #81
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Inter-fandom bs like this is why this community isn't what it could be.
    I see this kind of comments all the time here. I don't know why u single out my comment instead of others

  7. #82
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think Logan would care at all. Scott is the cheating type but not polyamorous.
    Yeah, like Jean with Logan. You know, the b*** type, right? Oh, Logan... best lover ever.

  8. #83
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I see this kind of comments all the time here. I don't know why u single out my comment instead of others
    It just doesn't really do anything for the community when we straight up attack the themes that we know are important to other x-men fandoms or say something should happen just because it would piss of fans of a certain character. Yes there are a lot of comments made like this, including in this thread. It's getting a little grating to be honest. I guess I singled you out because I've learned the other posters that do this are beyond help, and I presumed you weren't.

  9. #84
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    If Tyke/Laura had happened while Jeen was with someone else, that would've been fine. It would've been better than where we are now. And Jeen is horrible, the real Jean can't get here soon enough.
    I know Scott fans also wanted To be a love triangle laura/scott/jean. Jeen only got to start a relationship with Hank on the last issue of Bendis run. i don't think there was anyone for her
    I really like Jeen, she is the teenager girl from 21st century.

    Let's not be dishonest, cheating once psychically doesn't make someone the "cheating type", and it's subtle but there was an element of abuse in how Scemma came to be.
    If he hadn't the looks for psycloke, then abandoned his wife and little son to look out for jean, then managed to cheat on jean. If there isn't a cheating pattern here, Scott just isn't trustworth

    Right, so Jean should stay away from Logan.
    Why? If Scott can get it on with Emma on Jean's grave, why Jean can't be with Logan?

  10. #85
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Why was no one anywhere saying this while Scott was knocking boots with Emma after Jean died? I know the answer but it show's a bit of double standard. If she's free after he died, then he was free after she died. Pretty simple logic.
    Jean must stay away from Scott forever, and vice versa. So she can stay with anyone she wants: Logan, OML, Daken, Jimmy, Xavier, Magneto, Captain America, Red Skull, Odin, Thor, Mephisto... or all of them. Just leave Scott out of it. No more Jott. Never, ever, ever again.

  11. #86
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    It just doesn't really do anything for the community when we straight up attack the themes that we know are important to other x-men fandoms or say something should happen just because it would piss of fans of a certain character. Yes there are a lot of comments made like this, including in this thread. It's getting a little grating to be honest. I guess I singled you out because I've learned the other posters that do this are beyond help, and I presumed you weren't.
    The thing is that I'm human, I also lost my patience very often with some disrespectiful comments. I won't apologize for them in any way. iDK if I'm beyonmd help, but my patience is in short here
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    And what else didn't happen? LOL

    Jean fans live in eternal denial.

    hahahahahahahah
    Just show me jeen fighting Laura for Tyke love
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-12-2017 at 06:13 PM.

  12. #87
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    And don't anybody worry, I'm going on record as saying that Jean shouldn't wait for Scott or get back together with him.

  13. #88
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The thing is that I'm human, I also lost my patience very often with some disrespectiful comments. I won't apologize for them in any way. Specially that you choose my comment to call out not the others using sex shaming
    Not asking for an apology. I just find it grating when the vast majority of us are pretty respectful and a few people just go full troll. You're not the worst offender by any means. Those who are I don't bother to respond to at all as there's no point.

  14. #89
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Just show me jeen fighting Laura for Tyke love
    Well, isn't really so much about hand to hand combat. But I see the looks of panic on the Jeen's face. LOL

  15. #90
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Just show me jeen fighting Laura for Tyke love
    It didn't happen. Tyke and Laura did have a moment, but that's all it was. Could have been the start of something interesting but sadly Marvel let it go.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •