Default THings you still want to true in rebirth

What do you want in rebirth that was part of Diana's history? I want the advanced technology.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-18-2017 at 11:40 AM.

This post is clay bait.

No I was speaking of the clay. I just mean anything.

Well, the sex-pirate thing has already been retconned. So that's a plus. Hmmm, maybe bring the Amazons back in somehow? Have Hippolyta meet Diana's friends in the Justice League? And NOT Hippolyta from a dystopian future. Though that one was somewhat redeemed.

Another thing; her having a representation in Super Sons would be fun. Not necessarily a son, but a daughter, sister, whatever. And call it "Super Kids" or something.

I just want preFP Cassie, the rest matters not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    i just want prefp cassie, the rest matters not.
    qft

I'll say it since you know someone would - I want the original origin back.

I also want Donna's origin retconned as they seem to be sticking with the silly nu52 Finch nonsense.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    I also want Donna's origin retconned as they seem to be sticking with the silly nu52 Finch nonsense.
    This is literally impossible, since there's no way to make it work with the timeline.

Give me the Titan Seeds!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I want Donna's pre-Crisis origin back in some capacity for God's sake. Though the circumstances of her getting to the island as an infant would obviously have to change, and she would have to follow her sister and leave with the knowledge that she couldn't get back (for the time being).

Etta going to Holliday College and being the rowdy leader of the Holliday Girls in her past.

Mighty Member

Ares as a villain
    Ares being free
    The original Amazons and Themyscira
    Clay Birth
    The original Cassie
    Perez's Circe
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 10-18-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I want the advanced technology.
    Me, too. I admit, I got a little jealous seeing Wakanda in the Black Panther movie trailer and would love to see Morrison's Earth One Amazons flying around on high-tech sky cycles on the big screen.

Me, too.

But, at least it appears we got rid of the sex raids and baby murder. *shudder*

And, I got brunette Hippolyta back! Woo Woo!

Poor Donna and Cassie. Every time DC tires to "fix" continuity, they just can't help but screw something up. It's a tradition, but one I could do without.

Incredible Member

I really want Donna to get some version of her original "Orphan raised by the Amazons" origin. It's really the major thing I can hope for at this point.

The whole "Hasn't been back to Themyscira ever thing" really rules out most of the old continuity. We're basically stuck with a ten year time line without any pre-existing history we can insert.

They've reestablished background and lore from the Perez run as being back, but actual run can't work since a lot involves interaction with Themyscira.

The first part of the WML run up until Deodato took over art duties could be salvaged. Artemis's Rebirth history rules it out from that point on.

The Byrne run is more or less out. Theoretically you could salvage some of the stuff from #105-#120 or so but their really wouldn't be much of a point in doing so except for Cassie's sake.

The Eric Luke run actually could be more or less salvaged actually.

The Jimenez run is out. Too much interaction with Themyscira. Same for Rucka's first run.

I guess the first Heinberg story arc could be salvaged I guess. Amazons Attack is thankfully out. Shame about Simone's run being out, though. Odyssey could of been another of the god's holodeck simulations, not really seeing the point in doing that though.

BANNED

The Azzarello run.

And as much of the first Rucka run that fits with that.

ETA: hang on, reverse that.

The original Rucka run, and as much of the Azz run that fits.

Fantastic Member

Do you prefer the Golden Age Amazon Training source of her powers or Diana being blessed by 5 Goddesses and 1 God in George Perez run?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The original Rucka run, ...
    I quite liked the embassy as a setting, especially when Diana used it as a shelter for Danielle and Vanessa.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    Do you prefer the Golden Age Amazon Training source of her powers or Diana being blessed by 5 Goddesses and 1 God in George Perez run?
    Both?