Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Villains that shouldn’t we return in. Wonder Woman

Has we all know many villains due to the Times or the conpects are to goofy can ruin them. To you guys think there ar evillians you don’t want to see return ? Like is white magician or angle man to strange ?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'm open to most of Diana's previous rogues returning as I think many of them can be updated for modern times. The only ones I'm not interested in are:

Those 3 new villains from the last run.
    Cassandra
    First Born
    Genocide
    Mayfly
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED

Generally anyone who can't put up a proper fight directly or indirectly, or provide a half decent story to their names:

Cat-people in suits
    Angel Man
    Blue Snowman
    The Mask
    Dr. Poison
    Paula von Gunter and the rest of the Nazi rubbish.
    Giganta
    Egg Fu

Fantastic Member TruthAndJustice's Avatar

Hey now, I love Paula von Gunther. I have no idea how she'd work in the 21st century but she's still my favorite. Nazis make the best villains!

I expect Silver Swan to return at some point. Who she'll be, I have no idea.

And Gail Simone's run on The All-New Atom made me like Giganta very much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TruthAndJustice View Post
    And Gail Simone's run on The All-New Atom made me like Giganta very much.
    And thats kinda the thing... Giganta is fine elsewhere, in Wonder Woman she is just a big lump of meat Diana knocks over every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Generally anyone who can't put up a proper fight directly or indirectly, or provide a half decent story to their names:

Cat-people in suits
    Angel Man
    Blue Snowman
    The Mask
    Dr. Poison
    Paula von Gunter and the rest of the Nazi rubbish.
    Giganta
    Egg Fu

Baron Blitzkreig was able to go toe to toe with Diana so I think of him as a very direct threat. Also - Axis members Sumo the Samurai and Kung were able to do the same.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Baron Blitzkreig was able to go toe to toe with Diana so I think of him as a very direct threat. Also - Axis members Sumo the Samurai and Kung were able to do the same.
    In 1940 perhaps.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Too late for Paula, as she's coming back (in some capacity) for Earth One Volume 2.

The First Born, Cassandra, and Mouse Man are probably the only ones I wouldn't care to see again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Too late for Paula, as she's coming back (in some capacity) for Earth One Volume 2.

The First Born, Cassandra, and Mouse Man are probably the only ones I wouldn't care to see again.
    Do you want to see Genocide again?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Do you want to see Genocide again?
    Ugh forgot about her. Yeah, throw her onto the pile, along with Devastation.

In 1940 perhaps.

Wonder Woman has become more powerful with age. What makes you think the Baron hasn't too? He's also fought Uncle Sam one on one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Wonder Woman has become more powerful with age. What makes you think the Baron hasn't too? He's also fought Uncle Sam one on one.
    The fact that they haven't appeared since.

The fact that they haven't appeared since.

Actually, his first appearance was in the 70s and he's appeared numerous times since then although I believe his last appearance was in Infinite Crisis.

The only WW villains I actually dislike are:

Egg Fu
    Genocide
    First Born

...That's a pretty short list, come to think of it. Actually, I didn't really like the majority of villains Gail Simone created for her run (Alkyone and the Circle, the Crow Children... I think there was a random demon too?). I'm not that fond of the Queen of Fables, either. She's ridiculous and not in the cute Golden Age way.

I won't cry any tears if we never see the White Magician, Devastation, the Morrigan, etc. again, but I think they ultimately have more potential than other one-shots.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    She was also a major foe in the DC Bombshells series!

Incredible Member

El Gaucho. Such a stupid effort, though I did like the whacky-ness of exploding Rheas. And Genocide...ugh.

And Paper Man.