Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default All-New Wolverine 26 Preview

Yay! Megan and Debbie put in an appearance. Also, I love how Warren parked his helicopter on the street (less thrilled about him still being there).

I just KNOW this isn't going to end well. It couldn't be more obvious that this whole business is a trap, but the question is what's the end game with Sarah? The Orphans are definitely using her to get to Laura, but to what specific end? Is she a mole? Do they plan to kill her AGAIN? Worse yet, is she a weapon HERSELF they plan to let loose? Auuugh! The waiting is going to be murder!
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 10-19-2017 at 09:24 PM.

Seeing these emotional moments just make it all the more harder when Sarah inevitably dies again or is revealed to be a sleeper agent of the Orphans. And seeing Warden here is...IDK I guess it makes sense since he dropped her off at the Facility.

Gabby's costume is adorable and my favorite so far, the eyes on the suit complete it for me. Never not nice seeing Debbie and Megan.

I'm getting some Frank Cho vibes from the art, just minus the over-emphasis on the female figure.

It's nice that Debbie and Megan can now appear in the book from time to time.

Why do I get the feeling that Sarah isn't going to be around for long....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Sarah definitely seems likely to die. Just some more angst for Laura and Gabby

Always nice to see Megan and Debbie.

Evan with his helicopter there I didn't notice teen Warren's presence until Tycon pointed him out. Seemed out of place. Maybe we will finally get an explanation on his status with Laura. Don't like seeing him with Laura's family though.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I just want beast to confirm if Sarah is the genuine article who h is strongly hinted at or if she's a clone
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member

I'm pretty sure shes secretly evil. And will die.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-20-2017 at 03:07 AM.

The feels in this preview are just too much. I want to enjoy them, but something tells me that this is going to take a tragic, gut-wrenching turn. That often happens with Laura, but I'm ready to endure. She always finds a way to make that ride worth it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

OMG.

Clean up! Aisle ME!
    I'm a shattered broken mess ovah' here. Just bits and bits and guh.

Also, **** my fucking life with that gawdamn calming coat/vest on Jonathan??

Dead.
    Last edited by Fokken; 10-20-2017 at 03:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    The feels in this preview are just too much. I want to enjoy them, but something tells me that this is going to take a tragic, gut-wrenching turn. That often happens with Laura, but I'm ready to endure. She always finds a way to make that ride worth it.
    Especially with Logan's return on top of this. I don't see her getting both her mom AND dad back for keeps.

I can not blame anyone for thinking this is some kind of trick or trap usually when someone important in the life of a hero returns from death does not end well.

But this is a beautiful and exciting scene .

I'm way behind (the joys of trade-waiting), but this has got me interested.

I will agree with some of the previous posters that I'd be really surprised if Sarah Kinney is back for for good. Key pieces to origin stories are rarely reversed and I'm not entirely sure how they would fit the character into the current status quo long-term. I'm going to guess, from a narrative standpoint, that it's either going to be a vehicle for Kinney to see how her daughter turned out and give Laura a chance to say good-bye with a lot more closure or it's all a faked scenario by whatever antagonists are coming for their own ends. I'd prefer the former, I think the latter sounds less interesting.

Don't really like the artist here, though.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

If Sarah is going to stick around I'd like for it to be in a villain role. More drama that way.

On top of how beautiful the scene is having Laura reunited with her mother, I also find that both this scene and arc in general have an interesting character beats for Gabby as well. Just as she put it in the scene, Sarah being Laura's mother technically makes her her mother as well. So for the first time ever, Gabby is getting to see one who can be a mother figure to her. And as interviews said, Gabby also tries to fit Daken into their family dynamic so this must be a very exciting moment for her.

I love Gabbi's hoodie and the fact she got a matching vest for Jonathan.