Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

While a reader who has been keeping up could have guessed at the progress that would take place in this issue, I still thought it was pretty solid.

Certainly a showpiece on the "Art" end.

From the sound of the latest Ellis newsletter/e-mail...

While there are plans for the popup imprint, there's no telling if they make it from "Plan" to "Books On The Shelf".

Fingers crossed.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...os-this-august

The next Wild Storm book has materialized and it's a six-issue Wildcats mini starting this August.

Unlike Michael Cray, Warren will be handling full writing duties this time, with Ramon Villalobos on art.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Nice, I'm still a little behind on the Wildstorm relaunch but I'm excited that it will still be around.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

That's awesome! I was hoping for more Voodoo though haha. I miss having her around.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Well, can't say I saw this actually happening. Posting because it seems like it might be under the radar.

- https://www.cbr.com/wildcats-relaunc...ampaign=CBR-TW

DC Relaunches WildCATs With Warren Ellis, Ramon Villalobos

I bought Volume 3 and its a good read.

Looking forward to Wildcats and hopefully more.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Assuming Ellis hasn't changed his plans, there will be one more spin-off book that has his involvement down the pipeline.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I so hope we see Gen 13 and DV8 eventually.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...os-this-august

The next Wild Storm book has materialized and it's a six-issue Wildcats mini starting this August.

Unlike Michael Cray, Warren will be handling full writing duties this time, with Ramon Villalobos on art.
    I just realized that you posted on this before I bumbled into the thread assuming no one would really notice and posted.

For that, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Assuming Ellis hasn't changed his plans, there will be one more spin-off book that has his involvement down the pipeline.
    From the looks of the Ellis' e-mail newsletter, there are plans though he isn't sure if they will wind up ever being more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I so hope we see Gen 13 and DV8 eventually.
    Gen13 is a possibility. I don't think that they put around a quarter of the overall series into it just to leave it at "what might be..."

As for DV8, Leon(DV8's Frostbite) and Hector(DV8's Powerhaus) were part of Michael's support team.

Gen13 feels like a strong possibility given the attention they had in volume 3. Ellis could swerve and have them be DV8 or something else tho. I feel like Stormwatch is a possibility with Michael Cray, Zealot and Jackie king as the starting roster.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Gen13 feels like a strong possibility given the attention they had in volume 3. Ellis could swerve and have them be DV8 or something else tho. I feel like Stormwatch is a possibility with Michael Cray, Zealot and Jackie king as the starting roster.
    That third of the equation is interesting. Lucy is clearly Skywatch while Michael/Jackie are IO. Hard telling if IO will even be a concern post-The Wild Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That third of the equation is interesting. Lucy is clearly Skywatch while Michael/Jackie are IO. Hard telling if IO will even be a concern post-The Wild Storm.
    They could always defect by the end as all three are set up to go their own way.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-19-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Goodto see than WildCATs will have a mini. And I wish the Wild Storm continued in some fashion. But I thought than Zealot was goingto be given a mini too. Not sure right now, but I think I read about that. Anyway, I would like too see a Gen13 series, limited or not.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin