Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    She has appeared, though. Very few times, but she has.
    I know she has, but there is a huge lack of her lol. I hope she joins Wildcats, she was on the team before, but I'm not sure if they've used her enough to put her in the team. She's taken the back burner for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If that is the deciding factor, it's worth pointing out that she appears to be a member of I.O. and not Marlowe's C.A.T.
    Hopefully when Wildcats shows up she will join them haha.

Maybe Ellies doesn't like Voodoo haha?
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-30-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Hopefully when Wildcats shows up she will join them haha.

Maybe Ellies doesn't like Voodoo haha?
    Seems like he likes her quite a bit more than either Maul or Warblade.

Mighty Member

I've been reading Michael Cray as if my life depended on it. But am I doing myself a disservice by NOT reading The Wild Storm? I always liked characters like Caitlin Fairchild, Backlash, Voodoo and Mister Majestic. But I never had the time to check out the Ellis title.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

After reading last issues with the appearances of Lynch's former teammates (among them Backlash), do you think that with the formation of Gen13 Jet will appear to join the team too? It could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I've been reading Michael Cray as if my life depended on it. But am I doing myself a disservice by NOT reading The Wild Storm? I always liked characters like Caitlin Fairchild, Backlash, Voodoo and Mister Majestic. But I never had the time to check out the Ellis title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    After reading last issues with the appearances of Lynch's former teammates (among them Backlash), do you think that with the formation of Gen13 Jet will appear to join the team too? It could be interesting.
    - Anti-Geek: I'd say so. Caitlin Fairchild: Sort of turns up. Backlash: Turns up reworked. Voodoo: Turns up reworked. Mister Majestic: Has not turned up yet.

- Johnrevenge: That will be interesting to see. Thus far, I am not under the impression that "The World Storm" Marc Slayton had any kids. We'll see.

- Anti-Geek: I'd say so. Caitlin Fairchild: Sort of turns up. Backlash: Turns up reworked. Voodoo: Turns up reworked. Mister Majestic: Has not turned up yet.

- Johnrevenge: That will be interesting to see. Thus far, I am not under the impression that "The World Storm" Marc Slayton had any kids. We'll see.
    Yeah, we have to wait and see if Slayton had kids in the new wildstorm. It's obvious that Lynch is going to form Gen13 with the sons of his former partners (we are also seeing the formation of the Authority more or less in last issues).

It will be interesting to see what will happen when it comes to Lynch and the children of former Project Thunderbook subjects. It doesn't seem like it will be anywhere near as straight forward as the old series.

It will be interesting to see what will happen when it comes to Lynch and the children of former Project Thunderbook subjects. It doesn't seem like it will be anywhere near as straight forward as the old series.
    Yeah, I agree, Gen13 were among my favourite teams. I have to say that all the plots that have been developed through the series got me entirely hooked up. I thought at first that I would find one or two uninteresting, but I'm glad to be wrong. Ellis have been doing a terrific job and it will be a shame that this will end with issue 24 (although we know that more series will come out from this)

I recall that in an interview he mentioned that wild storm versions of Midnighter and Apollo would appear too. Wonder how they will be (hopefully they'll be together too )

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Micheal Cray does spin out of the Wild Storm and the first few issues sets up his arc. So maybe check out the first volume?

I could see Gen 13 existing as Lynch probably would check on the kids. I dont see them joining the team anytime soon because i don't think they'd be that old, still under 10.

Yeah, I agree, Gen13 were among my favourite teams. I have to say that all the plots that have been developed through the series got me entirely hooked up. I thought at first that I would find one or two uninteresting, but I'm glad to be wrong. Ellis have been doing a terrific job and it will be a shame that this will end with issue 24 (although we know that more series will come out from this)
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I could see Gen 13 existing as Lynch probably would check on the kids. I dont see them joining the team anytime soon because i don't think they'd be that old, still under 10.
    I can guess however they could appear as teenagers. I mean, how old are Slayton and Lynch,for example? 50? 60? Slayton said than Lynch scattered them(Thunderbook subjects) before Slayton grew grey hairs. That easly could be between 15-20 years ago. Enough time to have teenagers kids.

I recall that in an interview he mentioned that wild storm versions of Midnighter and Apollo would appear too. Wonder how they will be (hopefully they'll be together too )
    With the Authority growing slowly, Jenni & co. need Apollo and Midnighter as serious power against IO and Skywatch.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Micheal Cray does spin out of the Wild Storm and the first few issues sets up his arc. So maybe check out the first volume?
    Yes, you should.

There is so many Wildstorm concepts and characters yet to appear than could be interesting with a hard sci-fi interpretation.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I can guess however they could appear as teenagers. I mean, how old are Slayton and Lynch,for example? 50? 60? Slayton said than Lynch scattered them(Thunderbook subjects) before Slayton grew grey hairs. That easly could be between 15-20 years ago. Enough time to have teenagers kids.
    I guess it is going to depend on how long after they went under before they started relationships and had kid. Andrew clearly took the time to change his identity, and Alexandra didn't seem like like her child was the result of her first relationship.

I guess it is going to depend on how long after they went under before they started relationships and had kid. Andrew clearly took the time to change his identity, and Alexandra didn't seem like like her child was the result of her first relationship.
    I think that Alexandra put her child in adoption to keep her safe from her, as there could be a chance that she could kill the child by accident in one of her "mood swings"

I think that Alexandra put her child in adoption to keep her safe from her, as there could be a chance that she could kill the child by accident in one of her "mood swings"
    Sure. It just felt like she had been a part of a few short term and failed relationships leading up to that based on her description.

On the other hand, Andy/Philip has had enough time to have two children before he and his wife decided against having any more.

Interesting how well they worked it out so that the reader could speculate on just how long it had been.

Fantastic Member

I hope so, I always like Jodi back when she was in Wildcore

When is Battalion and/or his brother gonna make a comeback into this universe as heroes.