Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

From the sound of the most recent word, Ellis sees issue #24 as an "Ending" closing a story.

Got to say, I'm a bit down about that.

Preview for the upcoming issue #17. In a development that will probably shock few, it looks pretty amazing.

https://www.avclub.com/the-wild-stor...usi-1829106274

The focus on gen13's parents makes me more curious on how the kids are gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    From the sound of the most recent word, Ellis sees issue #24 as an "Ending" closing a story.

Got to say, I'm a bit down about that.
    Chronicle of an announced death. It was known from the beginning than Ellis had a 24 planned story with the idea of following series. If he makes an follow-up series or he serves a "showrunner" for the next series, I don't know, but right now, we can enjoy hispresent work.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Chronicle of an announced death. It was known from the beginning than Ellis had a 24 planned story with the idea of following series. If he makes an follow-up series or he serves a "showrunner" for the next series, I don't know, but right now, we can enjoy hispresent work.
    The way that I recall it, the initial plan was something like...

"Ends at the close of year two, and changes titles for a third year. From things said later on, it pointed to that it would become WildC.A.T.S. The other series mentioned was a "Zealot" series, but what has been said since then points to that they are not in a rush to get it onto the stands.

Seems like the "Michael Cray" series also wraps at the end of it's current first year.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The focus on gen13's parents makes me more curious on how the kids are gonna be.
    I'm sure The Kids Are Alright

Ok, bad joke...I'll see myself out

Ok.

Folks who have been waiting for Apollo and The Midnighter?

Issue #17. Final three pages. It's not a clear look, but you get a glimpse.

For the folks who don't mind spoilers, the bottom third of the following review contains the panel Apollo and The Midnighter appear in...

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...orm-17-review/

Really loved this week's issue. I love all the build up for the Authority, WildCATS and Gen 13 we are having

By the way which other characters of the Wildstorm universe would you love to see back?
    I for example would love to see Diva back (I mean the first one Alessandra), Fuji, Winter and Hellstrike (it would be the return of Stormwatch too xd).
    I also love the fact that Fahrenheit returned to the series (as the assistant of Bendix)
    Last edited by Johnrevenge; 09-20-2018 at 03:47 AM.

After reading MichaelCray 12, I wish so much to Michael and Marc to found each other.

And about who sould like to see again I always liked TAO. And the rest of the WILD Cats. Specially Mr. Majestic
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I bought volume 1 of The Wild Storm last week and thought it was a good read.

After reading MichaelCray 12, I wish so much to Michael and Marc to found each other.

And about who sould like to see again I always liked TAO. And the rest of the WILD Cats. Specially Mr. Majestic
    If T.A.O. doesn't wind up being a part of the completed story, it will be a bit of a shame. His character would fit right into the bigger picture in the current title.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I bought volume 1 of The Wild Storm last week and thought it was a good read.
    Good to hear that you liked it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Really loved this week's issue. I love all the build up for the Authority, WildCATS and Gen 13 we are having

By the way which other characters of the Wildstorm universe would you love to see back?
    I for example would love to see Diva back (I mean the first one Alessandra), Fuji, Winter and Hellstrike (it would be the return of Stormwatch too xd).
    I also love the fact that Fahrenheit returned to the series (as the assistant of Bendix)
    Diva, Winter and Battalion were my favorite of the original Stormwatch, although I like later introductions like Flint, as well. (Much more than the Authority that followed, most of which seemed kind of deliberately jerk-ish and prone to having hyperbolic titles and catchphrases like 'Nights Bringer of War' than any sort of defined powers or consistent characterization.)

Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing Ion and Lancer get another shot. (Two Stormwatch members who died ignominously in their first appearance and were so beloved by their teammates that they were never mentioned again... Other than one or both of them being able to fly, and one (presumably Lancer) having a pair of bladed spears, we know practically nothing about them!)

And about who sould like to see again I always liked TAO. And the rest of the WILD Cats. Specially Mr. Majestic.
    While I love some of the original WildCATs (Spartan and Zealot, most of all), I also liked TAO and Maxine Manchester/Ladytron of the later recruits.

Apart from those, the characters I'd most like to see again were from Wildcore and / or the Night Guard, specifically Taboo and Serge. As is my wont, Backlash's supporting cast appeal to me much more than the Marc himself.

Taboo's just amazing, in every way, Serge, a speedster with guns? Yes, please!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-11-2018 at 04:56 AM.

What do you guys of a potential return of Tranquility and it's citicens? I think it would be interesting to see them in the mix too, a town of super powered individuals that could become the target of both IO and Skywatch in their personal war.