Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    And after bad luck on bad luck, new mutants has run out of luck! Direct to streaming!

https://movieweb.com/the-new-mutants...eaming-amazon/
    ****!

10char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

The pre-order was removed and it looks like it was something that happened automatically because the release date was supposed to be a month ago.

Well..... this should surprise no one, but it looks like New Mutants was pushed back again.

Mighty Member

hmmm. that's too bad... because it was the only X-Men related movie in the last five years that looked even -sorta- interesting. (I enjoyed "First Class" and "Days of Future Passed"... but Apocalypse was kinda forgettable. and I just didn't even bother with the newest take on the Phoenix saga. they lost me at that point)

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well..... this should surprise no one, but it looks like New Mutants was pushed back again.
    Where did you see this? I cannot find anything online about another pushout.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Where did you see this? I cannot find anything online about another pushout.
    It was trending on Twitter yesterday. It may have been fake, but given the history, I went with it.

You know there are people who have already seen the movie and signed NDAs forbidding them from talking about the film until it comes out. Those people are probably feeling very frustrated right now