Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    BANNED

Disregard that, Killgrave does now have control of Luke again.

BANNED

MJ is back home, she caught an early flight, yay!

BANNED

Peter's excited to see MJ, but MJ has something to say about her movie stardom

Wonder what it is?

Two options

-She's accepted a new movie contract and can't stay in New York for long

-Her movie got pulled at the last minute and now they can't make any money from her play at the theatre (as it's destroyed) or royalties from her new movie.

BANNED

Oh no, it's bad news for MJ, Advance preview screenings for Marvella II did not go down well with audiences, it's a flop! MJ doesn't seem too broken up about it though, as she says she's more suited for Broadway...if only a certain wall crawler hadn't wrecked her theatre. Peter shifts the blame to Kingpin and Golden Claw in his defence. MJ seems to be just teasing him though, she's not mad at him and has a smile on her face.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 12-07-2018 at 01:18 AM.

BANNED

So now that her movie career has bombed and her play has no venue, MJ wants herself and Peter to spend a few weeks touring Australia?

As opposed to saving up what cash you have?

She so crazy

BANNED

Hey, Jameson's reading Peter's front page bi-line and is actually impressed with it. Robbie wonders what he'll do when he checks to find Peter wrote it.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Looks like Peter and MJ's plotline will finally connect to the Purple Man's!

Really wish there was an easier archive to read these.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Yeah, Peter and MJ are on their way to the airport via a cab when the possessed Luke Cage attacks a van belonging to the national bank.

BANNED

Woah...steady on Peter, you came pretty close to making this a rated r strip on the last panel today.

Still, I do love it when MJ actually helps with him trying to switch to Spidey. It's cute.

BANNED

Peter and MJ have a cute exchange while Peter is changing, Peter lists the simpler methods of transformation by Bruce Banner and Tony Stark in comparison to switching outfits on the floor of a cab. He also refers to Luke as a fairly "new" hero

BANNED

Killgrave instructs Luke to kill Spider-Man, but Luke is able to draw the line at committing murder for him. Killgrave notes that like all forms of hypnosis, the mind is too strong to carry out an instruction like that. Peter confronts Killgrave, but he commands him to halt...looks like Killgrave will take control of Spidey next (which means he will have to relinquish his hold on Luke as he can only presently command one person at a time)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Killgrave instructs Luke to kill Spider-Man, but Luke is able to draw the line at committing murder for him. Killgrave notes that like all forms of hypnosis, the mind is too strong to carry out an instruction like that. Peter confronts Killgrave, but he commands him to halt...looks like Killgrave will take control of Spidey next (which means he will have to relinquish his hold on Luke as he can only presently command one person at a time)
    I want MJ to kick Killgrave in the fork so he loses control.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I want MJ to kick Killgrave in the fork so he loses control.
    I wonder if the strip will see MJ team with Luke when Killgrave goes on a crime spree with Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I wonder if the strip will see MJ team with Luke when Killgrave goes on a crime spree with Peter?
    That would be cool! Is Jessica Jones in the strip?

Also, do you think this will be another Aunt May Marries The Mole Man length arc?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That would be cool! Is Jessica Jones in the strip?
    It appears not. According to Peter, Luke is fairly 'new' on the scene too.

[Also, do you think this will be another Aunt May Marries The Mole Man length arc?
    I hope so, though their last meeting did seem pretty final, May was willing to marry 'Melvin' but he called it off to rule over his Moleoids again.