Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Parker View Post
    I'm kind of shocked they had Peter go through with revealing his secret identity with Banner. I figured they would have Peter find some way around it.
    It's pretty much strip tradition now to have members of the hero community finding out Peter is Spidey

Hell, even Rocket found out

Incredible Member

Oh, that's interesting. I wasn't aware of that. I've only recently started following the newspaper strip. That's awesome that he interacts with several other heroes in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Parker View Post
    Oh, that's interesting. I wasn't aware of that. I've only recently started following the newspaper strip. That's awesome that he interacts with several other heroes in it.
    Yeah, the strip is kind of like a spiritual successor to "Marvel Team-Up" at this point with how many hero crossovers there's been, usually the team ups are to promote movies.

For example, when Age of Ultron was coming out, Black Widow guest-starred in the strip helping Peter investigate Harry Osborn and The Hobgoblin, as well as keep an eye on MJ as her bodyguard/stunt double, and the two ladies got to share a selfie with Stan Lee himself as he was making one of his cameo appearances in MJ's movie!

Will there be a volume 5 from IDW and has it been announced anywhere.
    Hail Hydra!

BANNED

So there was an interesting 180 in the strip this week...someone on another site commented that Bruce and Curt's blood type wasn't as rare as the story was presenting, and apparently the writers must have read it because we got an in-story excuse for why it was rare to find in Miami due to "multiple disasters" which rendered the supply low.

BANNED

I've got a sneeky suspicion Mary Jane will offer her blood to be transferred to Bruce (he's on the verge of death after giving so much of his own blood to Curt), because it's established she feels incredibly guilty about wandering off in the Florida swamp and causing Curt to be attacked by the alligator.

BANNED

You know today’s comic would be a perfect lead into bring in She-Hulk into this story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    You know today’s comic would be a perfect lead into bring in She-Hulk into this story.
    Plot Twist: MJ becomes She-Hulk

..But yeah, it'd be getting awfully crowded..Bruce, Curt, Jennifer, gamma powered Lizard vs the Hulk cousins plus Spidey (who'll probably be knocked out and saved by MJ knowing his luck in this strip rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Plot Twist: MJ becomes She-Hulk ....)
    I'd be down with that
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Looks like my theory was wrong, they're going with Peter's blood type.

So Spider-Hulk vs Hulk Lizard in future instalments?

BANNED

Curt's arm is regrowing, Banner's blood transfusion is proving effective...but we all know what's coming

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Curt's arm is regrowing, Banner's blood transfusion is proving effective...but we all know what's coming
    A nearly destroyed hospital in the future ?

BANNED

I have to say I knew the Lizard was coming soon, but I was hoping that they hold it off a little longer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I have to say I knew the Lizard was coming soon, but I was hoping that they hold it off a little longer.
    I think three months build in real time is enough

And, hey, it's nekkid Lizard!
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-18-2018 at 04:41 AM.

so what's going on with the strips now? I see Curt Conners and Bruce Banner mentioned.