Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

MJ and her savior are saved from an alligator attack by Connors...how's Peter factoring into this? Everyone's saving his wife but him!

BANNED

Meet the new president of Kings Feature: C.J. Kettler

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...e-c-j-kettler/

BANNED

Ok, the last thing I expected here was "a friend from work". That's right, Curt is saved from the alligator by THE HULK! I guess the person who saved MJ's life was Bruce Banner all along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Ok, the last thing I expected here was "a friend from work". That's right, Curt is saved from the alligator by THE HULK! I guess the person who saved MJ's life was Bruce Banner all along.
    Okay this is one adventure that is long overdue: The Hulk vs the Lizard with Spidey in the middle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Okay this is one adventure that is long overdue: The Hulk vs the Lizard with Spidey in the middle.
    A pretty neat first run concept...and usually all the guest stars get to do more than Spidey in the story, so I imagine Pete'll get tossed around a bit and Curt will get some major licks in.

BANNED

Right, that's one way to keep your identity secret...Curt is in "way too much pain" to notice...which apparently applies to his hearing also because Peter outright utters who he is to the Hulk.

I'm sure Hulk's appeared in the strip before, did he know who Peter was then?

BANNED

Heh, Peter's taking a pasting, but he can't help but snark about Hulk's vocabulary.

BANNED

Today's strip answered my question, Bruce does recognize Peter and MJ

BANNED

Right, that's one way to keep your identity secret...Curt is in "way too much pain" to notice...which apparently applies to his hearing also because Peter outright utters who he is to the Hulk.

Actually yeah, a few years back the Strip had a storyline where it was Spidey vs the Hulk. Plus the final panel for the storyline echos the sad piano scene moment from the old Incredible Hulk TV show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Actually yeah, a few years back the Strip had a storyline where it was Spidey vs the Hulk. Plus the final panel for the storyline echos the sad piano scene moment from the old Incredible Hulk TV show.
    Thanks for the info. Love me so Bixby references.

I know Hulk also used to have a newspaper strip too. Wish that'd get a collection the way IDW are collecting the ASM strip

BANNED

Alright, they're hinting at a possible Lizard/Hulk hybrid. Bruce and Curt have the same blood type and MJ's suggesting Bruce come back with them to the city and participate in a blood transfer.

BANNED

Alright, they're hinting at a possible Lizard/Hulk hybrid. Bruce and Curt have the same blood type and MJ's suggesting Bruce come back with them to the city and participate in a blood transfer.
    This also might give us a hint/cameo of She-hulk during this storyline considering her own origin tale.

BANNED

Poor MJ, she's blaming herself for Connors' condition because she wandered away.

Poor MJ, she's blaming herself for Connors' condition because she wandered away.
    Clearly she's spending too much time with Peter and is getting some of his personality traits :P

Incredible Member

I'm kind of shocked they had Peter go through with revealing his secret identity with Banner. I figured they would have Peter find some way around it.