Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Default If Neil Gaiman wrote an episode for the Arrowverse

Hi. I hope I am putting this in the correct place. If not, please let me know, and I'll remove it.

This is just something fun I thought of, and I hope everyone enjoys it.

If Neil Gaiman wrote an episode for a series in the Arrowverse, which series would you like him to write? Plus if you like, you can add characters that Neil Gaiman created

Here's what I came up with:

For The Flash:

The reason Barry was brain-addled when he returned was he was somehow transported into the Dreaming during his time in the Speed Force, and met the Endless. Plus the reason for the house comment was that he visited Delirium's domain last.

For Supergirl:

While Lena is cleaning out Lex's warehouses (because rich supervillians has to store their equipment somewhere) she finds "Project: Black Orchid."

For Legends of Tomorrow:

The Wave Rider picks up strange readings from a boarding school that has a reputation of being haunted. While debated amongst themselves on ghosts, they encounter Edwin Paine and Charles Rowland, the Dead Boy Detectives, who help the Legends solve the mystery.

Okay, I haven't thought anything for Arrow. Oh, well; three out of four ain't bad.

Thank you for your time and patience. I hope you have fun creating.

BANNED

If Neil Gaiman writes for the Arrowverse he's not going to bring back some Vertigo character he has written before. That's just not his style.

He's going to write the best Arrowverse episode ever and do something new with the toolset of whatever show he's writing for, not a Vertigo-lite episode.

He wrote the Doctor's Wife I could see him doing some weird things with Rip and Gideon and their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    If Neil Gaiman writes for the Arrowverse he's not going to bring back some Vertigo character he has written before. That's just not his style.

He's going to write the best Arrowverse episode ever and do something new with the toolset of whatever show he's writing for, not a Vertigo-lite episode.
    Adding his characters was just fun, not a requirement. I didn't mean to upset; sorry.

Do you have a preference to which series you will like him to write for? Just curious.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Adding his characters was just fun, not a requirement. I didn't mean to upset; sorry.

Do you have a preference to which series you will like him to write for? Just curious.
    Honestly, the Vixen cartoon.

Or Legends, of course as there's a Vixen in that as well.

Thank you for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    He wrote the Doctor's Wife I could see him doing some weird things with Rip and Gideon and their relationship.
    This actually sounds like an episode that would exist for this show, good stuff

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    But the writers on Legends have already gone there.