Default Comixology Pulllist Going Away March 2018.

Suck. I kinda depend on this thing. Any recommendations for another pull list service? Something more reliable than my memory since my memory is basically garbage? Thanks!
    Check out the X-Verse Monthly Podcast for monthly reviews of X-Men books!

Extraordinary Member

nightcrawler850

we use pulllist via comixology for our customers and are now in need an an alternative outlet. I had made the suggestion to Diamond to offer this as a chargeable service to its retailers a few years back but no luck. Seem like an obvious match.

All-New Member

This does indeed suck. I have relied on it for a while now. Found many an interesting title that I would have missed had I not perused their listings monthly. Their listings were simple, and easy to navigate. Adding titles was a piece of cake. And they emailed your weekly pulllist every tuesday night. I would use their lists to figure out what I wanted to order from DCBS each month. http://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/ seems to have a similar interface. I dont know if it emails a copy of the weekly pull each week, as I just signed up yesterday. I have also found some discrepancies between that site and Comixology's listings. I was trying to get my order together for December (OCTXXXXXX titles), and I found some listed on Comixology that weren't listed on League of Comic Geeks. I thought they would all get their info from the same place, Previews, but I could be wrong.

Anyone have any other sites that did what pulllist.comixology.com did? Most sites that I have found tend to stick to this week or next week at the most. I need something that is far enough out that I can place an order this month for stuff that is shipping in two months time, they way Previews and Diamond seem to operate.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Midtown doesn't really help. They want to setup an actual pulllist it seems. I don't want that. They also don't seem to have a listing week to week for whats coming out.
    League of Comic Geeks seems to be the closest to the comixology pulllist site that I have found so far.