All-New Member

Default FOX Angel Dust vs Glorificus (Buffyverse)

Takes place in the scrapyard.

It might take her a while to put her down permanently, but Glory wins by virtue of the fact that she's too fast for Angel Dust to tag.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    It might take her a while to put her down permanently, but Glory wins by virtue of the fact that she's too fast for Angel Dust to tag.
    The special effects showing what Angel Dust could do were obviously vastly superior but, when you look at Glory's strength feats at high end, they are indeed comparable. Her durability may be even greater and she's got speed feats of moving and reacting (avoiding obstacles) at blur speed. Yes, it will take a while but she will chop down that tree because the tree can't hit her back. Even if they just stood and slugged it out at equal speed, it would be roughly equal though one could argue one is slightly stronger and the other slightly more durable. But Glory's going to hit her a hundred times for every one punch Angel Dust lands. And that's assuming Glory can't brain drain her since she never sunk her fingers into anyone that durable (although I don't believe that attack was physical in nature since it did no physical damage. I think she phased her fingers in. But it's a moot point).

[Waits for someone to invoke the "Glory will lose because she'll revert to Ben" argument].
    Power with Girl is better.