0 0%
  • Batwing

0 0%
  • Other

3 8.57%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    What a lovey thread Krusty
    Lol. Just made it for a little laughs. Dick certainly has been taking a lot of hits from his allies as of late, one has to wonder if this madness will ever come to an end

They should all slap his ass. The hits to the face are boring now.

There should be a companion thread for all the times Bruce has been punched .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There should be a companion thread for all the times Bruce has been punched .
    That would be quite a bit of punches

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    They should all slap his ass. The hits to the face are boring now.
    Now that would be a twist in plot, lol

After Grayson, i quite done with Dick's ass (the jokes about it, not the characther).

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Hasn't Bab's given Dick a couple shots already? Though I don't think it has happened in New-52/Rebirth yet. Ye, I definitely should of had Helena as an option. In Shawn's case, I wouldn't say she is part of the the 'Bat Team', at least not to the level of the others.
    Babs did clock him under Simone's run of the Nu52 Batgirl (I think issue #4) and possibly in the Burnside version too. I think Gail's example bothers me most, because its such straw-women's version of feminism prompting the punch. In this context, Babs is back in the cape and taking a lot of physical risks, including falling from a building onto a car. Mind you, during this initial launch to show you how tough this new Batgirl is, the plethora of narration boxes keep telling the audience that a) she's quite rusty and b) her miracle chip is not a stable fix.

Dick expresses a reasonable concern about these risks to Barbara, and instead of having an adult conversation, she hits him because in Gail's crass way that's feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by sidekick77 View Post
    Babs did clock him under Simone's run of the Nu52 Batgirl (I think issue #4) and possibly in the Burnside version too. I think Gail's example bothers me most, because its such straw-women's version of feminism prompting the punch. In this context, Babs is back in the cape and taking a lot of physical risks, including falling from a building onto a car. Mind you, during this initial launch to show you how tough this new Batgirl is, the plethora of narration boxes keep telling the audience that a) she's quite rusty and b) her miracle chip is not a stable fix.

Dick expresses a reasonable concern about these risks to Barbara, and instead of having an adult conversation, she hits him because in Gail's crass way that's feminism.
    Thanks for the info, I had no idea she had already gotten in on that action. My word, Grayson can't catch a break, lol

You forgot this part:

Screenshot_20171014-184633.jpg
    Screenshot_20171014-184733.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member

Where he tells her to stop hitting him in the face, yes I remember and the bizarre lock of hair she gives him as some Victorian-age token of remembrance. Was one of them dying of cholera?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Well, to my knowledge, I don't think Steph's ever punched him in the face so maybe it's her turn. (Although she DID get to slap Bruce)

Of course, I'm always down for more of Cass punching him in his smug face

Attachment 56230

Attachment 56231
    As a matter of interest why did Cass punch him? I have a head canon that even though Cass is so good at h2h that she's not a needlessly violent person.

As a matter of interest why did Cass punch him? I have a head canon that even though Cass is so good at h2h that she's not a needlessly violent person.
    A mix of she awakening suddenly after being suffering for some weird alucinations with cartoons of the batfamily and Dick doing something that made Barbara cry (i guest that it was their breakup). Dick found Cass, she wakes up and after seeing him she just punched him without thinking.

Where he tells her to stop hitting him in the face, yes I remember and the bizarre lock of hair she gives him as some Victorian-age token of remembrance. Was one of them dying of cholera?
    What I was getting at was that she realized she was wrong.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    A mix of she awakening suddenly after being suffering for some weird alucinations with cartoons of the batfamily and Dick doing something that made Barbara cry (i guest that it was their breakup). Dick found Cass, she wakes up and after seeing him she just punched him without thinking.
    Thanks! Any idea which issues these are in? I'd like context.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    That's not a headcanon. She isn't a violent person, and it's actually been noted that she takes down criminals in an almost "gentile" way. It made sound like an oxymoron, but while she does enjoy a good fight, she hates unnecessary violence.

As for those instances, in the first, there were two main reasons this happened: 1) She'd just been hit with a drug that made her more violent (as well as hallucinate) and 2) This was just after Dick had really hurt Babs, and when Babs told Cass about their break-up, she could see how sad Dick had made her. Hence the "YOU!". And it should be noted for this one that while the drugs were definitely affecting her, Cass, despite her dislike of violence, DOES have anger issues at rare times.

The second instance was during Cass's fight with Bruce. BOTH were on the same drug as earlier, Soul. Dick was trying to break up the fight, but got slapped away by both of them for his troubles.

The first instance is from Batgirl #46 and the second from Batgirl #50.
    Last edited by Assam; 10-14-2017 at 06:19 PM.