Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    Astonishing Member Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    James Mason

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Definitely Sharlto Copley.

    His accent is magnificent. Whenever I catch on of his movies it seeps into my brain and I end up randomly trying to imitate it for the next fortnight. Drives the Missus insane.

    Maybe Idris Elba on the weekends, haha.

  3. #48
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    What was it like when you watched the titanic go down?
    You mean right after Leonardo kept saying he was "King of the World"?

    Actually, I didn't watch that movie, but I had to hear that damn Céline Dion song that would go on . . . and on . . . and on . . . waaaaaaay too many times!

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,901

    Default

    Denise Gough, voice of the wonderful, Yennefer of Vengerberg

  5. #50
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Either Kari Wahlgren, Grey Delisle or Jennifer Hale. But as one poster said I think I'd get distracted with someone talking to me whilst I'm fighting a villain or something. Instead I'd rather have something like the X-O Manowar armor which just uploads info directly to your mind without needing to talk.

  6. #51
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Bit View Post
    Either Kari Wahlgren, Grey Delisle or Jennifer Hale. But as one poster said I think I'd get distracted with someone talking to me whilst I'm fighting a villain or something. Instead I'd rather have something like the X-O Manowar armor which just uploads info directly to your mind without needing to talk.
    Well, I'm sure you could also have a version of A.I. that just talks with information / confirmations but doesn't go into full conversation mode with you.

  7. #52
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, I'm sure you could also have a version of A.I. that just talks with information / confirmations but doesn't go into full conversation mode with you.
    Actually now that I think about it I'd use the X-O Manowar setup as my "silent mode" and have those 3 actresses as my a.i. voice options.

    Edit:

    I'd add Mae Whitman, Tiana Gunadi, Monica Rial and Jād Saxton as my other options.
    Last edited by Infinite-Bit; 10-16-2017 at 02:50 PM.

  8. #53
    Mighty Member ZeonsSilverStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    For a male AI I'd go for Morgan Freeman, Sam Jackson, or Leonard Nimoy.

    Now for a female AI I'm thinking Emma Watson, Rose McIver, or Lisa Ann (Don't judge me).
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

  9. #54
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Now for a female AI I'm thinking Emma Watson, Rose McIver, or Lisa Ann (Don't judge me).
    Why not the late Margaret Thatcher (once referred to as the "Iron Lady") for the female voice?


  10. #55
    Mighty Member mugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Kazuki Yao( Franky's voice actor in One Piece)
    I know he's good at yelling attack names

    Or maybe Norrrrrrio Wakamotooo

  11. #56
    Mighty Member ZeonsSilverStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why not the late Margaret Thatcher (once referred to as the "Iron Lady") for the female voice?

    Hey now don't give me any ideas. Also if we're not taking language barriers into consideration I'd like to add in Shuichi Ikeda.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

  12. #57
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Hey now don't give me any ideas.
    If I wanted to give you ideas I'd have suggested Marcel Marceau as the voice of the suit's A.I.

  13. #58
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Bobcat Goldthwait. Eeaahh
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

  14. #59
    Incredible Member GrandEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    737

    Default

    I'm shallow enough to want some sexy pornstar voice. But It would need a "company's about" mode for obvious reasons.

  15. #60
    Astonishing Member dzub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    I'm shallow enough to want some sexy pornstar voice. But It would need a "company's about" mode for obvious reasons.
    be more specific..for research purposes
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •