Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default MCU female stars want a female team movie! (A-force? Fearless defenders?)

All the female mcu stars got together and told kevin they want a female team movie! (a-force movie? Fearless defenders?)

With Valkyrie in the mix, I get a "Lady Liberators" vibe more then I do A-Force (and Defenders is already taken).

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I would be up for it. Captain Marvel, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Valkyrie would make a pretty solid team for a movie. Maybe even add in someone like Tigra or Jocasta.

Ultimate Member

Yeah it'd could be cool. Captain Marvel, Valkyrie, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, and Wasp. Maybe throw in Gamora or Mantis or Shuri or Nebula as well.

Plus it'd be something new and different. We've had plenty of male-centric action movies. So why not try something like this?

I do wonder who the villain would be though?

Too bad When jumped over to DC. I'll bet he would love the chance at an all female super hero flick. Though they'd probably just go with a female director anyways.

I'd like to see maybe Jessica Jones and Quake in the mix if they went there.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yeah it'd could be cool. Captain Marvel, Valkyrie, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, and Wasp. Maybe throw in Gamora or Mantis or Shuri or Nebula as well.

Plus it'd be something new and different. We've had plenty of male-centric action movies. So why not try something like this?

Off the top of my head maybe Loreli. A villain that controls males creates a very easy reason to create an all female hero team.

If say she nabs control of Hulk, Widow can try and put together a team of all women capable of fighting and saving him.

I'd be game anyway, but if they do this they need to pull in Jessica Jones and Elektra.

Invincible Member

I would call it The Liberators regardless of the line up.

I wouldn't expect to see Black Widow in the film if it ever happens - not unless Scarlett Johansson is willing to take a lot less money in order to make it happen. Aside from Robert Downer Jr., I don't think Marvel has been willing to pay that kind of salary to anybody else of any gender.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Off the top of my head maybe Loreli. A villain that controls males creates a very easy reason to create an all female hero team.

If say she nabs control of Hulk, Widow can try and put together a team of all women capable of fighting and saving him.
    I'd say Enchantress is more likely, especially since she's not in Ragnarok.

Lorelei was in Agents of SHIELD which pretty much kills her chances of appearing in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I wouldn't expect to see Black Widow in the film if it ever happens - not unless Scarlett Johansson is willing to take a lot less money in order to make it happen. Aside from Robert Downer Jr., I don't think Marvel has been willing to pay that kind of salary to anybody else of any gender.
    They'd need Widow to get the number of female leads up to five unless they bring in some of the female Guardians or introduce new female heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They'd need Widow to get the number of female leads up to five unless they bring in some of the female Guardians or introduce new female heroes.
    I'd think that either Captain Marvel or Gamora would be able to do it - depending on how the next set of films goes. Nothing is likely until there is an opening in the list of already announced stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Harvey Winestein

Seriously though umm enchantress,Sin,and Man-Killer

Wasnt she already on AoS?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Wasnt she already on AoS?
    Yeah, UT that's sort of why I thought of her. She exists already in the MCU.

Yeah, UT that's sort of why I thought of her. She exists already in the MCU.
    That actress aint headlining a movie as the villian. Myabe put her on a team with her sister and a couple other heavy hitters that the team could fight. I dont want the girl team to juat fight the avengers. Maybe have Loirlei take them out scenario. Like they dont send the men because shes there and let Enchantress/Man-Killer types give them a fight